• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Not happy to see the disappointment regarding the MCC pop. Without spoiling, is it the character they chose that's disappointing? Or is it specifically some lame version of a character?

tm24

Not happy to see the disappointment regarding the MCC pop. Without spoiling, is it the character they chose that's disappointing? Or is it specifically some lame version of a character?
You can't theme your box around Villains and then deliver a C-tier villain at best

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Rancor prototype!

ZmKjvkD.jpg

MY DREAMS HAVE COME TRUE

GIVE IT TO ME

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I really want to see how this all plays out to be honest. Part of me thinks if you purchased every release so far you'll get it, but I may be wrong.

Nope. I've gotten every MCC so far and got the regular one. I think I'll skip the GOTG one because it'll probably be another freaking Groot. Unless it's something REALLY good like Cosmo the Spacedog.

I love Cosmo.

TripOpt55

Finally got my box, got Zombie Morbs too. I think both versions are cool looking, but I can see why people would much prefer the zombie one. Really dig everything included in this box, despite a somewhat disappointing pop.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Geez, it's like everyone in here got the chase but me.

Funko pls

I'm selling the Funkos I mentioned a few posts back (Loot Crate Joker Batman-Batman and Groot)...put them up in the BST thread for anyone from the US that is interested

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
I try to avoid both retailers.

Freezy pls

Hot Topic gets a huge chunk of exclusives, especially convention ones, and usually has tons of deals that allow you to get them for super cheap. I picked up my Comikaze exclusive Stan Lee and U.S. Agent today. It's cool to have a Stan Lee without dealing with convention stupidity.

Top Bottom