• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Got the Zombie Morbius!
3AQmK.gif

LycanXIII

Got Zombie Morbius in my box. Already subbed to Smuggler's too. Sadly just realized that all the Pop's are going to be bobbleheads with the bases on them.

I completely forgot about my Collector Corps box.

I got charged for it, no confirmation of shipping email, no mention of it in my order history and the subscription is still active.

Dafuq?

I mean, I was going to cancel before this happened but whatever.

Does anyone know why Funko is not shipping the Smuggler's Bounty box outside of the U.S. and Canada? I'm in Australia and have received the Marvel Collector's Corps boxes without a problem, but cannot order the Smuggler's Bounty. Can anyone recommend a possible solution? I've considered using mail redirection services, but have no experience with such things and thus no idea where to begin looking.

I want the
chrome-plated Captain Phasma
, but I'm sure re-sale prices for these will be well out of my budget.

NoRéN;184827407 said:

I read the FAQ, I just don't understand why there's a licensing/distribution issue when they can sell Star Wars Pops outside of the U.S and have been for some time.

Has anyone used mail forwarding services for a subscription crate before? It's probably the only option I have.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Haven't bought a pop in three months.

I still have about 150 of them, but....

I THINK I'VE KICKED THE ADDICTION!

LycanXIII

Haven't bought a pop in three months.

I still have about 150 of them, but....

I THINK I'VE KICKED THE ADDICTION!

I thought so too, only getting the ones from MCC and Loot Crate, until my friend bought a couple of them. We went out yesterday. I bought 10.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hahahaha

I still get the Marvel Collectors Corps, but other than that there's no POPs I'm after.

Besides, I've literally ran out of shelf space.
Same here. Pretty much stopped. Only have the smuggler bounty pops coming.

Also going to Hot Topic and Gamestop for their exclusive mystery pops.

Hahahaha

I still get the Marvel Collectors Corps, but other than that there's no POPs I'm after.

Besides, I've literally ran out of shelf space.

I don't really buy many POPs to begin with. I have the Smuggler's Bounty box on the way, but I've only ever picked up POPs I really really liked. I don't really buy them just for the sake of collecting. I think I only have about a dozen or so. Maybe a bit more.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I don't really buy many POPs to begin with. I have the Smuggler's Bounty box on the way, but I've only ever picked up POPs I really really liked. I don't really buy them just for the sake of collecting. I think I only have about a dozen or so. Maybe a bit more.

I only get ones I like too, I just like so many

Sora_N

NoRéN;186248738 said:
Couldn't recall if that was you or not. Hope you get one without much of a hassle.

I've seen one at my local EB Games. So you should be able to grab one!

I didn't see it at EB. Stores have different stock it seems. I hope it's not hard to find eh.

I also barely buy Pops now but picked up Elizabeth preorder last week. I had a few I wanted when I started in the summer but it's slowing down a lot due to space.

I saw anti venom at Hot Topic and picked it up to go with Spidey. Would have liked regular Venom but I like anti also.

Top Bottom