• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

hydruxo

If you care about resale at all you should never remove from packaging (this is true of just about everything). I keep them in the box because I like the logo designs and more importantly it lets you stack them.

The best advice I could give is to stick to one or two themes that you like at first. It gets overwhelming if you try to collect everything that you might even be remotely interested in. I've found that I've gotten more selective now that my collection fills a couple of shelves and did I REALLY need that shower cap wearing Deadpool?

While you're right on the bolded, with pops you can't really ever tell if someone kept their pops out of box or not because Funko doesn't seal the boxes. They're easy enough to open without bending the box also. Keeping them OOB is perfectly fine even if you plan to resell as long as you keep them in good shape. Nobody is going to know the difference.

Zero315

Banned
If you care about resale at all you should never remove from packaging (this is true of just about everything). I keep them in the box because I like the logo designs and more importantly it lets you stack them.

The best advice I could give is to stick to one or two themes that you like at first. It gets overwhelming if you try to collect everything that you might even be remotely interested in. I've found that I've gotten more selective now that my collection fills a couple of shelves and did I REALLY need that shower cap wearing Deadpool?

Yeah, don't worry about collecting "complete" lines unless you abolutely want all the Pops in said line. Just collect what you want and don't get too hung up on rarity.

Also, I hope you like Batman and Batman related characters...

Got an email a couple hours ago that Funko shipped out my LoC anniversary gift... It's totally gonna be a Batman statue like the Captain America one, isn't it?

Messi

Yes FREEZY she's coming.

poison-ivy-new52-pop-vinyl.png

Drayco21

Continuing to not buy any Marvel Pops is increasingly harder; that Cap looks great. Really don't need to spend that kind of money on yet another Marvel property.

Will pick up Emerald Pharah, since I don't want to spend $30 something on regular Pharah.

marq_roq

Neo Member
Ordered the Stranger Things set from EE and they shipped Eleven first. Got the box today and....SCORE!!
eleven-with-eggos-chase-stranger-things-funko-pop-2.jpg

Have two more Elevens coming from Amazon. Now I gotta grab the HT Dunk Tank exclusive.

shanafan

I really only collect WWE, and Walgreens is getting exclusive Shawn Michaels and Kane.

5t8QK4i.png

(Not me, that's WWE superstar Zack Ryder)

Messi

:(

You mean that character who appeared in four episodes and was completely absent from season 3? Surely you have other Olivia Wilde Pops to scoop up.

She was really important :(. She was also in the shows best episode.

Also... There are no Olivia Wilde pops. At all. Isn't that silly. Not even Quorra.

zeemumu

Haunted Mansion and Forbidden Eye Pops disappeared so quickly. All I can find are the outrageously expensive ones online. Wish they'd restock

Top Bottom