• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

zeemumu

that 140 would have equated to like 1k in profit if the freebies are similar to previous years lol. I actually went to funko fright night last year, that was a bit of a letdown. Literally everything given away was shared with the funko shop in the weeks after

You a scalper? *cocks shotgun*

You a scalper? *cocks shotgun*

if I got a Freddy I didnt want, u bet it would go on ebay. I didnt really care for any of them till last year when they made the freddy funko vault boy. I ended up buying it for like 120. I hope there are no more cool video game ones this year. I still kinda want the dr who freddy from last fundays too

zeemumu

if I got a Freddy I didnt want, u bet it would go on ebay. I didnt really care for any of them till last year when they made the freddy funko vault boy. I ended up buying it for like 120. I hope there are no more cool video game ones this year. I still kinda want the dr who freddy from last fundays too

Is prefer to trade for one of equal value directly rather than resell then buy it. I'm looking to trade my Jolly Roger for one of the Haunted Mansion pops

Is prefer to trade for one of equal value directly rather than resell then buy it. I'm looking to trade my Jolly Roger for one of the Haunted Mansion pops

I have the error set of the haunted mansion, where Phineas and Gus' names are switched. Got lucky and a family member lived near the park then. Ive been trying to get the haunted mansion set from SDCC last year, the glow in the dark ones. I actually bought them once, but they came demolished. I usually dont even care about the boxes, but as much as I paid, I felt they should have been good condition.. Im trying to get all the disney park stuff. I just need the sdcc ghosts, and the temple of doom Indy

zeemumu

I have the error set of the haunted mansion, where Phineas and Gus' names are switched. Got lucky and a family member lived near the park then. Ive been trying to get the haunted mansion set from SDCC last year, the glow in the dark ones. I actually bought them once, but they came demolished. I usually dont even care about the boxes, but as much as I paid, I felt they should have been good condition.. Im trying to get all the disney park stuff. I just need the sdcc ghosts, and the temple of doom Indy

You mean Temple of the Forbidden Eye Indy?

Sponge

Banned
Picked up this Dorito and Carrot Top today.

AVtzBIz.jpg

Milly79

My GameStop had the brumak. Not sure how rare it is, but I know people are looking for him.

Also snagged a 10" Groot today!

I would like the Xeno more if it didn't have those neon blue veins all over it.

Also is... is the top of a Xenomorph's head supposed.. to be see-through? I always thought it was maybe shiny black but it looks sorta see-through there? O:

Also is... is the top of a Xenomorph's head supposed.. to be see-through? I always thought it was maybe shiny black but it looks sorta see-through there? O:

The original prototype from Alien had the transparent head but it looked too cheesy due to the limited technology available when the film was made. The original design has stuck around in the form of various figures and statues, though.

The original prototype from Alien had the transparent head but it looked too cheesy due to the limited technology available when the film was made. The original design has stuck around in the form of various figures and statues, though.

Whoaaaaa, so is it supposed to have eyes under there or something?! The skull in Predator... are those eye sockets there on the sides?

zeemumu

I still haven't seen a single Rugrats Pop in the wild.

I wish! I'd kill for a Brook and Franky.

Also, I wanted to share this shelf I painted for my Nickelodeon pops a few months ago. Looking forward to the rest of the lines to come out

3YawTWZ.jpg

Heh, Stinky Diver just hanging out.

LycanXIII

A New Hope Smuggler's Bounty was delivered today. Shit outside of the Deluxe Pop Ride.

Han Solo and Greedo Salt/Pepper Shakers, and a pair of sweatbands.
That's it. Not even a detail sheet with next box preview.

Oh man even as someone who isn't super in to DBZ that Pop is amazing looking. When's the release date, I didn't see it on the order page? And also I second asking if they charge right away or just on shipment, I'm in the middle of moving and now's not really a good time to be dropping $30-60 on stuff like this (have a friend that's a major DBZ nerd and she would love this, perfect b-day gift).

Oh man even as someone who isn't super in to DBZ that Pop is amazing looking. When's the release date, I didn't see it on the order page? And also I second asking if they charge right away or just on shipment, I'm in the middle of moving and now's not really a good time to be dropping $30-60 on stuff like this (have a friend that's a major DBZ nerd and she would love this, perfect b-day gift).

The ship date was "late July."

The ship date was "late July."
Ah sweet. I looked around their site and see they charge as soon as the order is placed. Hrmmmmm, I have a credit card but I'm trying to clear it not put more stuff on it... should we assume these are gonna be rare/sell out and be gone forever? I can imagine them doing an all-gold variant but this one looks so good as it is.

Since when are 6-inch Pops $30 anyway? I feel like I got my 2 Stay-Puft 6-inchers (normal and charred) for like $17.

Zero315

Banned
Since when are 6-inch Pops $30 anyway? I feel like I got my 2 Stay-Puft 6-inchers (normal and charred) for like $17.

Seems to be a mix of it being 6 inch plus being an exclusive which tend to be priced a bit higher. The 6 inch ones are usually priced around $20-25.

Galactic Toys must have paid a small fortune for that to be an exclusive. The only exclusive theyve had before was goku in a different colored outfit.

Top Bottom