• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Drayco21

I finally found a McCree the other day, but the weight of his head makes it impossible for him to stand. It looks like the peg where his neck plugs in is way further in the back than all my other pops, which certainly isn't helping- anyone else have this problem?

Milly79

I finally found a McCree the other day, but the weight of his head makes it impossible for him to stand. It looks like the peg where his neck plugs in is way further in the back than all my other pops, which certainly isn't helping- anyone else have this problem?

Mei and Lucio seemed the same way for me... They are too weighty.

Huh. Found the DC Bombshells Wonder Woman and Space Jam Taz chase variants yesterday. Had to pick them up when I checked the price guide and saw they were both worth almost $40.

Drayco21

I mean, what's it look like.

Unmasked-Spider-Man-Hot-Topic-Pop-600x429.jpg

Man I don't know how people get the Chase figures that show up at Hot Topic. Do they just go to the mall and hang out all day, waiting for them to update? The two Hot Topics nearby post their POP hauls on Instagram and like minutes after they posted they got 2 Ghost Dippers today they updated saying they were gone. How!?

zeemumu

Man I don't know how people get the Chase figures that show up at Hot Topic. Do they just go to the mall and hang out all day, waiting for them to update? The two Hot Topics nearby post their POP hauls on Instagram and like minutes after they posted they got 2 Ghost Dippers today they updated saying they were gone. How!?

Yep. They get a general idea of when they're dropping and camp out every day until they get them

Drayco21

I'm sure it doesn't help that a lot of places are pretty notorious for having employees put chases and exclusives aside for their friends/family.

With how common it is for people to camp HT now, I'm ready to give up getting the chase here (waiting on the West Coast as well). If all else fails I'll just order it online and hope for the best.

zeemumu

Waiting for maleficent sucks. Still none on the west coast at all, but east coast is getting restocks. What a screw up

There's a Hot Topic in the mall over here in Socal that got them in but were sold out when I got there. I got mine online and had it shipped to a different store who were surprised when they opened the shipping box for me because they hadn't gotten them in yet.

There's a Hot Topic in the mall over here in Socal that got them in but were sold out when I got there. I got mine online and had it shipped to a different store who were surprised when they opened the shipping box for me because they hadn't gotten them in yet.

I'm waiting at a mall by me right now that hasn't gotten their shipment yet. Nobody else here waiting. I think it will get here tomorrow tho

Drayco21

Cayde looks great. I don't even like Destiny and I'll pick up a robot Nathan Fillion. The rest don't do too much for me though.

hydruxo

They would do a Target exclusive GITD chase haha, after the Qui-Gon debacle I wonder how impossible it'll be to get that one

Symphonic

Any word on when helmetless Reinhardt is supposed to hit Bestbuy? Have swung by about once a week and they just have the label on an empty shelf

Any word on when helmetless Reinhardt is supposed to hit Bestbuy? Have swung by about once a week and they just have the label on an empty shelf

I believe as of right now, you can go into the store and have them order it for you. SKU 5655428. If that no longer works, then ebay it is for you

pretty bummed i missed tickets for Funko Fundays this year. It was sold out as funko posted the link on facebook. I guess they tweeted it 30 seconds earlier, and the bots and scripts cleaned up shop.

Use the $140 to get $140 worth of Pops.

that 140 would have equated to like 1k in profit if the freebies are similar to previous years lol. I actually went to funko fright night last year, that was a bit of a letdown. Literally everything given away was shared with the funko shop in the weeks after

Top Bottom