• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Prax

I have a DA but i don't really want to put my art on it D:
is it required

IT IS JUST EASIER THAT WAY. How else would you participate in contests and stuff? XD
Why don't you just make a new account and put different art on that one to be more anonymous and mysterious if you are feeling shy about posting?

I was going to do that a long time ago, because I post questionable content sometimes (okay, a lot of the time? hahah), but then I couldn't be bothered to keep track of two accounts and decided I'd rather have no shame and let the chips fall where they may. lol

DonMigs85

Early Christmas gift for Doggie

10021de485990ef577b28bbb807079e8.jpg

Uchip

Banned
IT IS JUST EASIER THAT WAY. How else would you participate in contests and stuff? XD
Why don't you just make a new account and put different art on that one to be more anonymous and mysterious if you are feeling shy about posting?

I was going to do that a long time ago, because I post questionable content sometimes (okay, a lot of the time? hahah), but then I couldn't be bothered to keep track of two accounts and decided I'd rather have no shame and let the chips fall where they may. lol

ok well I tried to do some
not sure if im doing it right

no clue as to what the number codes are about though

Uchip

Banned
HNNNNNGH

Yay! You did it!
Is it just those two? Weren't there other people in the group pic you drew too? :D

the others arent anthro and thus would not belong ITT :p

if anyone cares I fixed up a few of my drawings and theyre looking how i imagined them to 1 2
may or may not add colour to the first one

shaowebb

Some artists do that yes :p

But I kinda like how that turned out.

One of these days Ookami you need to have a birthday celebration thread. I wanna see what sorts of presents I can draw up to make people uncomfortable on that day lol. I figure if I draw superheroes all the time already so I may as well.

Seriously though this thread has some good colorists showing up in a lot of these furry pics. Sad that this is one of the few art communities on GAF.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
If it helps, my bday is 5th of April :p

And when did you start visiting furrygaf? I sorta don't recall and am just surprised lol

shaowebb

If it helps, my bday is 5th of April :p

And when did you start visiting furrygaf? I sorta don't recall and am just surprised lol

I used to have a Sally Acorn Avatar lol.

I dont post but I've watched it since probably the beginning off and on. I don't really get all the hate furs get since the way I see it what someone is attracted to or does is there own damned business and folks shouldn't get upset by people being into different stuff.

Besides I grew up when games all had to have a colorful anthropomorphic mascot and I miss those days because they allowed the games to be more stylized and bright. Given the high overhead on game art development these days I'm actually pressing for folks to go back to that.

Also, I like some of the artists that come out of the fur side of the art world too. Jolly Jack used to work for Rare if I'm not mistaken and his Collected Curios comic is pretty fun. Jeff (or is it Jay?) Axer probably had the most impressive inks and panel work ever done in the Sonic comics and has done work for just about everyone, and I never cease to be impressed with some of the color work I see out of all these deviant art posts.Besides at least the furs are trying when it comes to bodylines and body language. They come at a disadvantage with selling emotions in a lot of the styles given the faces and some of the ways folks design their bodies. Seeing folks overcome that or find ways to balance facial expression in non humanoids is a pretty darned impressive thing at times. You can learn a lot of tricks from stuff like furry art and in general they like to show off their layouts that they use for posing in their art blogs. I honestly find more variations and new ways to layout poses in new styles from those blogs than any of the others I visit.

Chuck

Still without luck
Well post more in your next post because it's apparent now that we're not the only ones that like it!

Of more WolFo. Whichever...

shaowebb

Well post more in your next post because it's apparent now that we're not the only ones that like it!

Of more WolFo. Whichever...

For the record I dont get into Bara. I just find great entertainment in watching the reactions people post to it when it does get posted. Its one of the reasons I said GAF needs a birthday thread for Ookami-kun. He has created endless entertainment for me here on GAF watching folks react to his tastes lol. One of the reasons I kept lurking this community was for the pattern of "someone posts bara", " reactions appear from those not into it","hilarity ensues".

Free social entertainment.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
For the record I dont get into Bara. I just find great entertainment in watching the reactions people post to it when it does get posted. Its one of the reasons I said GAF needs a birthday thread for Ookami-kun. He has created endless entertainment for me here on GAF watching folks react to his tastes lol. One of the reasons I kept lurking this community was for the pattern of "someone posts bara", " reactions appear from those not into it","hilarity ensues".

Free social entertainment.
I get more amused when you can stir the pot with something more benign.

Top Bottom