• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So was chuck banned for that picture or something else?

Also I found this sexy thing in an imageboard, so not sure of its source

30278846_m_195447955oioak.jpg

Uchip

Banned
League of Legends lol!
probably the most clearcut example of male characters being animals and female ones being closer to human (mostly)
Ahri > Nasus

TommyT

Sincere question, and might be off with the demographic asking this but worth a shot:

Is there any significance to attributes of a tail someone wears should that be the only fur-attire they have on?

For example - Someone goes to a gathering where people dress and do whatever it is that is done at such a gathering. All of a sudden, someone wearing ordinary clothing walks by yet has a nice plus tail that's red. Does this red tail mean anything in particular such as 'I'm-here-ready-to-party!' type thing?

Lucario

Sincere question, and might be off with the demographic asking this but worth a shot:

Is there any significance to attributes of a tail someone wears should that be the only fur-attire they have on?

For example - Someone goes to a gathering where people dress and do whatever it is that is done at such a gathering. All of a sudden, someone wearing ordinary clothing walks by yet has a nice plus tail that's red. Does this red tail mean anything in particular such as 'I'm-here-ready-to-party!' type thing?

He/she is a furry, and okay with other people knowing. That's all.

I really don't like tails in public outside of Halloween/cons. So tacky.

Chuck

Still without luck
So we can post nsfw stuff in here if we just link to it. Heck, we don't even have to tag it 'nsfw'.

Everyone take note.

duckroll

NeoGAF is not Deviantart or Tumblr, and we have no interest being like that. Community threads where people spam fanart is allowed with the understanding that the community can at least self-moderate and get along on some level. When anyone posts something which is close to the line of nsfw, usually whether something gets moderated will depend on whether there is a complaint at the time. But that is not an excuse. If no one complains, it doesn't mean it is "okay", it just means that sometimes no one sees it. Lack of moderation is not consent. Keep in mind that this is why Hot Men and Hot Women thread mostly don't exist on Off-Topic anymore.

I don't want to have to come in every now and then and babysit nonsense because you're having spats about stuff or someone is feeling butthurt or whatever.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yeah I've seen that art.

There's even a safe art but pretty much suggestive where Fox is cleaning the milk off of Wolf's chest.

Prax

Hahaha, I finally got to do something with furries in it. Have a kemonomimi (fox girl), cat furry, and dragon (plus bonus elvish human girl).

The characters and their design actually belong to another person. I drew this as an art prize for her. :)

Uchip

Banned
Hahaha, I finally got to do something with furries in it. Have a kemonomimi (fox girl), cat furry, and dragon (plus bonus elvish human girl).

The characters and their design actually belong to another person. I drew this as an art prize for her. :)

nice
how do you win prizes? lol

Prax

nice
how do you win prizes? lol

I run a group that pretty much based on superheroes and supervillains because I got into Young Justice and decided to turn some of my characters into stereotypical heroes. XD
And I like giving people an excuse to draw original characters and fill in stat sheets, like so (in my picture, I used her "upgraded" form):
kitty_carlando_by_gigglesalot-d489vld.png

Sometimes the group holds contests and the winner from total votes usually gets some kind of art prize from people. This contest was a genderbend contest where you had to draw your character and a genderbend version of them interacting in some way!

DO YOU WANNA JOIN MY SUPERHERO GROUP. o___o

Emitan

Sometimes the group holds contests and the winner from total votes usually gets some kind of art prize from people. This contest was a genderbend contest where you had to draw your character and a genderbend version of them interacting in some way!
What if their power is gender bending? :eek:

DO YOU WANNA JOIN MY SUPERHERO GROUP. o___o
I don't like super heroes that much >_>

I really want to play D&D some day

Prax

I dont know what that entails but ok
I guess the characters im making are close enough to superheroes
OKAY. Join Deviantart and start filling out all the forms! XD (You can start reading about the templates here: http://sgpa.wikia.com/wiki/Templates )

I can totally occupy your time for numerous hours/days with all these tasks!

What if their power is gender bending? :eek:

I don't like super heroes that much >_>

I really want to play D&D some day
Well, one of the rules was that if the the character were really androgynous, the "genderbend" would have to be very stereotypically male OR female.
I suppose if their superpower were to turns from male to female easily, they'd have to make a character that can't bend at all somehow. XD

Superheroes are just an easy way to saying "characters with powers/cool skills". Not that normal everyday average people aren't cool.. .. .. BUT THEY AREN'T.

I really want to play D&D some day too. I bought a bunch of 4th edition books and even dice, but I have no motivation to build a campaign based on these huge rulebooks all on my own.. .__. Someone else do everything for me! I'll just play with my characters like any other videogame!

Top Bottom