• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

Grakl

Falvie said:
BbHm1.png

SDPZu.png

41Ulx.png

iC6Yp.png

Rhyu said:

Eelyak said:

Uchip got perm'd? damn

Also I want to post pics but they're probably rated m

"Probably"

lol

Grakl

I reallllly like HotaruARC's style. *___* --btw, those links don't work for me. :(

Gotta quote for future reference..

Ugh.. why must there be so many things I want to draw.. I have no time for furries too! Q___Q

Wow, these are really good. HotaruARC does have a great style.

Uchip

Banned
Damn Uchip, banned again? Wanted to chime in on the drawings:
From the drawing side, very nice, you are really on track.
From the tech side, more AA for the edges, in high contrast scenarios they stick out. Your gamma, saturation and contrast is off but you'll need a calibrated IPS to really get that perfect. Fortunately not that expensive anymore and you are already at a point where this will be noticed. Oh, and die jpegs :p

Really lookig forward to your stuff, can't wait until you bring out quality smu... normal, cute, drawings, I mean. Ahem. :-D

just because extollere was teaching me doesn't mean im learning how to make perverted pictures!

or does it :eek:

whats an IPS?

Prax

just because extollere was teaching me doesn't mean im learning how to make perverted pictures!

or does it :eek:

whats an IPS?

An IPS is a type of LCD monitor (I think most consumer monitors are TN types). xD They display accurate colours at a much wider viewing angle but have other problems from what I remember.
I dunno. My cousin got one but hers came with defects and I'm not even sure she ever calibrated it properly.

And.. welcome back! Stop getting banned!

I will doodle something tomorrow.. perhaps to try to imitate hotaruarc's style (but my characters tend to have hair.. HRMMM....). <_< But after I for serious-kinda draw something else.

Until then, you can catch sight of a furry/scaly from this doodle dump of mine though! (the furry is more from 2008, but I doodled him saying "shutup" this year.. lol): http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2...r_sketches_and_stuff__by_meibatsu-d5pfcqf.jpg
Also, all the characters on the left side technically have an anthro form. Nemesis is a puma, Sato is a pegasus/horse, Cormag is a wolverine.. I think? lol (I forget since I never drew it.. but it wasn't quite bear but kinda).

XaosWolf

Lucario isn't a bipedal jackal man. I'm also biased that I see Anubis as buff.

And yeah very rare well-done SFW Anubis stuff. I guess Nasus will just have to do.
I'm seeing a bunch of empty quotes there, Boss. /=,

Nice avvie :p And maybe slightly~
The avatar was thanks to that darned Pokémon topic. =P

Why is it darned? Because that thread consists of a quarter of your posts? lol
Exactly.

Uchip

Banned
I knew we'd end up with people from pokegaf in here, I'm just shocked we only have one.

The rest must all be closeted.

there is considerable overlap with pokemon fans, digimon fans and bronies
oh and sonic fans

I just dont get why people want to draw dicks on pokemon
wouldnt you rather make up your own characters
then draw dicks on those?

Lucario

oh and sonic fans

The obvious solution here would just be to draw dicks on everything.

Prax

Trying to understand the mind with it comes to festishizing everything is impossible. xD
If people like something, there is an inevitable draw to sexualize it in some way.

That said, I doodled something while watching my stupid hockey team lose last night. I threw on some quick colours so it looks like i put more effort into it, but yeah..
Half-chibi anthro forms of some of my characters. GLS would be cloesest to the definitions of a barafur if I knew how to draw muscles properly. lol Zehn'l got no hair because figuring out how to put hair on a frog is too hard, and GLS was originally designed without hair (during an era where I did not yet draw anthro males with human-like hair styles), so he didn't get any.
anthro_sketches_by_meibatsu-d5sbosc.jpg

Grakl

Trying to understand the mind with it comes to festishizing everything is impossible. xD
If people like something, there is an inevitable draw to sexualize it in some way...

snip[/IMG]

I really like GLS in that pic. They're all great, though.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
oh and sonic fans

If people like something, there is an inevitable draw to sexualize it in some way.

HgLnWxb.png

Top Bottom