• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF featured on TechTV!

Slo

Holy shit! Pulse is on TechTv and they just did a little segment on the differences between the PS2 and Xbox versions of Burnout 3. So what did they do for their information? Cut to screens of the Gaming-Age forums ofcourse!

Wario64 and Soulforger got some mentions, and Wario's avatar made an appearance.

WE ARE FAMOUS OMGWTFBBQ!

Bog

Junior Ace
I hit reload expecting this to pop up. At least now we know for SURE that they just steal shit off here.

B'z-chan

Banned
CLOSE OFF THE FORUMS to non members please..... wait did you get a look to see if someone was logged in? WE have a mole boys you know what to do. Break out the torches.

Bog

Junior Ace
They've been making "news stories" out of threads for months. Stuff that really just isn't news but is popular here suddenly becomes news on their show.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Holy shit, I guess I'll actually watch G4Techtv for once. I'll mark the next repeat on TIVO

What exactly did they quote?

Bog

Junior Ace
Wario64 said:
Holy shit, I guess I'll actually watch G4Techtv for once. I'll mark the next repeat on TIVO

What exactly did they quote?

You saying "That's it. I'm buying the PS2 version." or something.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I need to review the episode in question...some people said they made it sound like I was a rabid fanboy or something. If so, haha what the fuck

This forum needs to be closed to members only :p

BuddyC

Wario64 said:
I need to review the episode in question...some people said they made it sound like I was a rabid fanboy or something. If so, haha what the fuck

This forum needs to be closed to members only :p
:lol

Wario is a fanboy!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Funny enough, I just bought a brand new Xbox this week and have been too busy playing it all day so I didn't get a chance to watch this piece of shit channel, quoting my post and probably ruining my good name :(

cvxfreak

Wario64 said:
Funny enough, I just bought a brand new Xbox this week and have been too busy playing it all day so I didn't get a chance to watch this piece of shit channel, quoting my post and probably ruining my good name :(

Your name isn't good.

It's great.

cvxfreak

Socreges said:
Always seems to me like you go out of your way to project yourself as unbiased, so this is completely unfair. :p

IAWTP

If anything, G4 should be concentrating on Wario's deals, but that would ruin their affiliation with EB Games.

snapty00

Banned
laugh.gif

Wario-fucking-0wn3d!

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
No, what we SHOULD do is flag certain topics/threads as only visible to logged in folks...

Then we can create fake topics to our hearts' content, and keep important information hidden. Let's see what happens to Sponge and G4 then!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
GG-Duo said:
I think it's time for one of those "Tommy Tallarico is a retarded douchebag" threads

Haha, I think all of those G4 threads in the past two weeks have raised a red flag at G4TechTV. Mods should check to see if Tommy is trying to get an activated account here at GAF

DavidDayton said:
No, what we SHOULD do is flag certain topics/threads as only visible to logged in folks...

You know, perhaps there are some G4/Tech TV folks already registered and lurking among us. ;)

Wario64 said:
Haha, I think all of those G4 threads in the past two weeks have raised a red flag at G4TechTV. Mods should check to see if Tommy is trying to get an activated account here at GAF

Please mods, please let him in. We'll have so much fun with him!

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
WasabiKing said:
You know, perhaps there are some G4/Tech TV folks already registered and lurking among us. ;)
"A communications disruption can mean only one thing ..... invasion."

DDayton

(more a nerd than a geek)
WasabiKing said:

I'd hope so. Where else on the internet would they lurk?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Judging by the timestamps in this thread, it looks like the quote is gonna be repeated in about 35 minutes

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Chipopo said:
who's this tommy guy and why is he hated so?

Oh boy,
You've asked the wrong question. Im expecting this to turn into a Tommy hate thread now.

AniHawk

Chipopo said:
who's this tommy guy and why is he hated so?

Tommy Tallarico is a guy who's done music for some video games like Earthworm Jim (or EJ2) and some other stuff. He was working on Metroid Prime, and was one of the people fired by Nintendo when there was the big Retro shakeup. On the show Judgment Day, he usually gives reviews which make people scratch their heads with rage. Like once he marked Viewtiful Joe down because he didn't like the word, "Viewtiful." He was also one of the few to give Ninja Gaiden a sub-8 score. He also marked down some war game (I think it was Call of Duty) for not enough gore or swearing or something like that.

arter_2

Man they really make wario out to be a rabid fan boy they make it out to be a huge fight. Its really funny they read our forum pulse and x-play both.

i hope now that they read our forum and they realize how much they fucked over techtv and screwed up the station with thier crappy shows like cinema tech. all i ask is for call for help back jeez g4tech tv suxs HEAR THESE WORDS

Top Bottom