• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Nujabes' inspired artist with some really great instrumentals. First track is top fucking notch.

CCR - Soul Below

2419211363-1.jpg

Thought it was Creedence Clearwater Revival at first. :lol Oh and it's free. You're welcome.

Recon

Banned
The crazy thing is, I think College Dropout is one of the only albums where I enjoy the skits.

College Dropout might be the only album that I didnt care that there were two skits in a row. I mean, really? Two skits back to back? But I dont give a shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
^^ and the sweet remix featuring kanye that common said was coming.
Common might've shelved it in leiu of his updated stance on the Drake thing :lol

Although I doubt Ye would ever take shots at Drake, not so sure about the vice versa anymore, but that'd be mad disrespectful. I imagine his verse on the Sweet remix just being a bunch of aimless reckless talk, not specifically directed at anyone, but Ye probably told Common to put the pause on that shit to avoid misconceptions and him getting involved.

Macca

Ye seems pretty tight with YM. And starting shit with Kanye would be one of the dumbest things Drake could do. I mean, to be honest nobody really cares about Common but Kanye is someone that would be very handy to be on good terms with.

IrishNinja

didnt drake already take some subliminals on ye, around when weezy kidnapped beyonce or am i just reading bad fan-fiction by girls passing notes in class or something.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
It's sit like this that makes me wish it was dead. Its so annoying. While we're on the topic of Kanye I hate 808's and heartbreaks.

makes my job easier... you can crank the speed of an auto tuned song way up lol..

Again I don't really care too much.. Ye used it to be a whiny git.. but when used for castle swag I approve

Master Z

Nujabes' inspired artist with some really great instrumentals. First track is top fucking notch.

CCR - Soul Below

2419211363-1.jpg

Thought it was Creedence Clearwater Revival at first. :lol Oh and it's free. You're welcome.

I know this kat. I'm happy to see him finally putting his stuff out there. I heard Art Official Strawberries and Soul Below back in 2010. Dope chill music.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'll give that Chip tape a chance. I'm not a big fan of his delivery but I like that he seems not not take himself too seriously and is just having fun.

I really like the Lex Luger track on the Chip mixtape. It's not really a banger, but it would make for a nice "riding home" at night song.

Lex Luger sure loves him that spaceship sound.

Bishman

I like Kendrick more, but I think Q has the bigger chance of blowing up into the mainstream.

Hol' up Hol' up Hol' up Hol' up Hol' up.

This is going to be Kendrick year that he blows up in the mainstream. Q has a long way to go before he reaches Kendrick level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom