• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Yeah, you know what, Rachel > . Hands down.

meghan-markle.jpg

The freckles. HNNNNNNNG.

ahahaha, I'm joking but I'm glad yall named some tv shows since it seems most of the shows I watch are close to ending soon. Reminded me I need to watch the lastest episode of Spartacus

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Oh man. I can't believe I forgot to post this. D:

Suits is one of the best shows television has shown in YEARS. USA Network is slowly becoming my favorite channel of all-time. AMC too.

It's crazy how much quality television USA Network is putting out right now.

Suits
Psych
White Collar
Covert Affairs
Fairly Legal

And I haven't gotten around to it but heard great things

Burn Notice

white collar is crap

RC

Banned
I was seriously unsure if I was really looking at the GAF Hop thread just now.

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Had to go back a page to make sure it was the right thread.

And has anyone watched Homeland? Best new show on TV.

CRS

Haha. I was thinking the same thing. Had to go back a page to make sure it was the right thread.

And has anyone watched Homeland? Best new show on TV.

Nah. Looks really good though.

I wish I had more time to watch more TV though. I only watch a fourth/fifth of what Net_Wrecker posted.

white collar is crap
I think those Ignorant mixes are polluting your opinion.

Which reminds me, still need to get around to your latest mix. Will listen to on the way to school later today.

Edit: Woah now. No spoilers please.

Recon

Banned
They needed an excuse for a second season. Now the Sons of Anarchy season finale, that, was a cop out.

It just screams lazy writing, IMO. I loved everything else about it though.
I dont even like Claire Danes but she was ok. But that scene in the bunker, it was like getting a blow job and the chick stops right before the climax. All it does is piss you off. I understand that they didnt want to kill off such a good character/actor, but it just seems like a cop out to let him live after everything he does.

CRS

Diana? She came back and she is now part of the main cast. It definitely lost a bit of steam but it's still a very solid show. It's not amazing, like Suits, but it isn't trash either. Trash? That's an exaggeration.

I actually haven't seen Chuck either. One of these days.

Recon

Banned
Diana? She came back and she is now part of the main cast. It definitely lost a bit of steam but it's still a very solid show. It's not amazing, like Suits, but it isn't trash either. Trash? That's an exaggeration.

I actually haven't seen Chuck either. One of these days.

Chuck bored the fuck out of me after like 2 episodes. It should of been a show I would love, but I just could not get into it. And Diana comes back? Fuck, I might have to give the series another go. I love me some Marsha Thomason!

Marsha+Thomason.bmp

So sexy....and that accent...omg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom