• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
ikq5DYQgozfqR.gif

IrishNinja

man this topic recently... i dont even know..

i'm willing to fall on my sword for this one.
just hoping my hybrid of whiskey/blood drowns out the salt, kanye cycles, and general weirdness - allowing for a pure, just OT4.

an OT that stands for the children. and ball-balla garbage.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Any words on the new mix fellas?

First mix of yours' i've listened to and i'm very impressed. Seemed to be a steady theme of slanging birds between the first few tracks that went great and I loved the transition between Knuck If You Buck and Hard In The paint that was my favourite part. Anyone happen to have Blackace's mixes indexed somewhere? It would appear important to collect all of them now and at least I can offer some feedback now after waiting what felt like 20 years to become a member lol.

Yeah that Gibbs, 2 Chainz video is hot. Gangsta Gibbs most consistent rapper out?

Also, couple tracklists people might be interested in.

Prodigy - HNIC 3

01. Intro (Redemption Songs) produced by Little People
02. Lay Low ft. French Montana produced by Harry Fraud
03. That's Nasty produced by Sid Roams
04. Extreme produced by Havoc
05. I'm From The Trap ft. French Montana produced by Havoc
06. Make A Hole ft. Havoc and Lady Luck produced by Havoc
07. Great Spitters ft. Cory Gunz produced Havoc
08. They Scared ft. Havoc and Waka Flocka Flame produced by Havoc
09. Slaughterhouse produced by SC
10. Getting Closer ft Havoc and Estelle produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League
11. Look In My Life produced by Mr. Porter

Killer Mike & El-P - R.A.P. Music

01 Big Beast [ft. Bun B, T.I., and Trouble]
02 Untitled [ft. Scar]
03 Go!
04 Southern Fried
05 Jo Jo's Chillin
06 Reagan
07 Don't Die
08 Ghetto Gospel
09 Butane (Champion's Anthem) [ft. El-P]
10 Anywhere But Here [ft. Emily Panic]
11. Willie Burke Sherwood
12 R.A.P. Music

hubes

First mix of yours' i've listened to and i'm very impressed. Seemed to be a steady theme of slanging birds between the first few tracks that went great and I loved the transition between Knuck If You Buck and Hard In The paint that was my favourite part. Anyone happen to have Blackace's mixes indexed somewhere? It would appear important to collect all of them now and at least I can offer some feedback now after waiting what felt like 20 years to become a member lol.

most of them are in the OP if you scroll down a little

Does Gibbs remind anyone else of Pac?
in what kind of way? I've never really thought of any comparison with Gibbs and any other rapper personally. 2chaaaaaaaiiiinnnnnz voice cracks me up in that song.
Any words on the new mix fellas?
I've never heard that one lil jon song sampling requiem for a dream, shit was hot. Loved it man, i fucking love that knuck if you buck beat too. I feel like it's been forever since I've heard some of these singles you had. Also lol in the beginning, I was just waiting for a birdman song to come on when i heard the bird sounds in the beginning, you disappointed me ace :(

Freddie Gibbs and 2Chainz know how to throw it back....this sample/style started in the ATL with Raheem Da Dream which was sampled from Jodeci
Man you should change your words in this sentence haha.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Damn this thread got weird over night.

I wouldn't fuck nicki with 2pac's zombie dick that I had to steal from Phoenix's nightstand. It doesn't happen often, but once in a while a woman's persona is so fucking repulsive that it doesn't matter what she looks like, I find her absolutely disgusting. Nicki is one of those few.

There are tons of great shows on TV. People who say there isn't anything worth watching on TV are fucking idiots. Because I love comedies, I have to throw in It's always sunny, the league, new girl, and happy endings into that list of already great shows that have been mentioned. The last two I was wary of but I ended up loving them both.

Anyone who thinks that Rachel girl is ugly is fucking insane and needs to just hand their dick back in to the department of men. You are obviously not treating it right and have lost the privilege to use it.

Blackace that ignorant mix is once again outstanding, your mixes keep getting better and better. I don't know if you would agree but I feel like doing those mixes for gafhop has helped you practice and get even better.

A Goodie Mob reunion album that makes me forget world party ever existed would be a wondrous thing.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I take the day off to deal with some life shit and come back and miss some TV/women talk? damn...alright, besides being late I'm gunna do it anyways.

Hannah Simone on New Girl (which is a great show that completely came out of left field. Thought it was gunna be shit, ended up being one of the best ensemble cast sitcoms out right now).

ibxKu8F6yFC2KS.jpg

Also, I didn't see this posted, but here's a preview of that Gorillaz – DoYaThing track.

damn good.

CRS

Anyone wanna post some pics? Phone is taking too long to load.

Got it to load. She looks her best as a brunette.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom