• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Banned
Bent over in front of you.. it would look just fine I am sure...

Sometimes she looks so good and sometimes she is trying too hard...

But just saying her breast/ass/sharp knees are fake doesn't mean anything

But I dont have it bent in front of me. I also agree just saying something is fake is not worth saying. Like I originally said, she looked a lot better before. Though she can look good when she isnt trying to one up Lady Gaga.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
But I dont have it bent in front of me. I also agree just saying something is fake is not worth saying. Like I originally said, she looked a lot better before. Though she can look good when she isnt trying to one up Lady Gaga.

that video where she is wearing that one piece with Drake.. damn...

I don't know what video you're talking about but I just youtubed Nicki Minaj and Drake and Moment 4 Life is the first thing that pops up.

I'm not praising her uh..talent (lol) or anything but wtf she was actually trying here as opposed to just screaming and making weird noises now.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
i dunno guys. i wouldn't even touch this
U6lZ6.jpg

That's Gaga's fault!!

Oh and good night y'all, heading out. Good lookin on that ignorant mix Blackace. Have something to look forward to on my way to school tomorrow.

cdyhybrid

Jesus, I thought I only had to deal with that pony shit in the SC2 thread :jnc

Nicki is kinda hit or miss. Like was said above, when she isn't all ridiculous looking she can be kinda fine.

Recon

Banned

Yo looks like furry thread found a new member.

white people need to stop embarrassing me. It's bad enough I get grouped into those fuckers that are running in the primaries but you have to say this SHIT!

Lmao! I was kidding. I, for one, cannot honestly believe there are normal males who are interested in My Little Pony. It fucking hurts my head to think that. To be so engaged in a little girls cartoon leads me to believe they are mentally unstable.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Lmao! I was kidding. I, for one, cannot honestly believe there are normal males who are interested in My Little Pony. It fucking hurts my head to think that. To be so engaged in a little girls cartoon leads me to believe they are mentally unstable.
Hey man i watch what's on tv. Don't give a shit about target demo.

Recon

Banned
As a parent I must say My Little Pony isn't that bad. My son has watched it once or twice and the cartoon was just really kiddie.

I understand it is a quality show. I just cannot understand the appeal it has to 20+ year olds. I have seen that pony thread....it is a scary fucking place. I am also told that thread is mild compared to other forums on the internets.....

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Lol. Sorry man, I just do not get it. I also do not get the appeal of Adventure Time either. I tried watching the first few minutes of the first episode and I just coudlnt make it.
It's ethier this shit or the big bang theory. And honestly ponies win every fucking time. Unless it's the pilot ep. Or fucking 2 and a shit men. There's just nothing to watch on tv no more.

CRS

It's ethier this shit or the big bang theory. And honestly ponies win every fucking time. Unless it's the pilot ep. Or fucking 2 and a shit men. There's just nothing to watch on tv no more.

There a bunch of stuff to watch on TV.

House, White Collar, Top Chef, The Walking Dead, Mad Men (soon), Psych, Community

CRS

Why would you want to? 75% of Weeknd's appeal is that it's R&B meets faded houston drug swag. It's music to get fucked up and/or fuck to.

Just started listening to it now and it's not bad. It's nice background music. Still has parts of The Weeknd's atmosphere to it but just a little more upbeat.

DominoKid

Lol. Sorry man, I just do not get it. I also do not get the appeal of Adventure Time either. I tried watching the first few minutes of the first episode and I just coudlnt make it.

Adventure Time (and Regular Show) is funny but I don't see how its funny to little kids. that shit is bordeline [as] level.

There a bunch of stuff to watch on TV.

House, White Collar, Top Chef, The Walking Dead, Mad Men (soon), Psych, Community

Game of Thrones, Treme, Spartacus: Vengeance, Castle, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Southland, Archer, Justified, Fringe, Nikita, Boardwalk Empire, Supernatural, Suits, Futurama, Beavis & Butthead, etc. etc.

TV right now is, by far, the best it's ever been in history. If you say you can't find anything to watch, that's because you aren't trying.

CRS

Game of Thrones, Treme, Spartacus: Vengeance, Castle, Homeland, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, Southland, Archer, Justified, Fringe, Nikita, Boardwalk Empire, Supernatural, Suits, Futurama, Beavis & Butthead, etc. etc.

TV right now is, by far, the best it's ever been in history. If you say you can't find anything to watch, that's because you aren't trying.

Oh man. I can't believe I forgot to post this. D:

Suits is one of the best shows television has shown in YEARS. USA Network is slowly becoming my favorite channel of all-time. AMC too.

It's crazy how much quality television USA Network is putting out right now.

Suits
Psych
White Collar
Covert Affairs
Fairly Legal

And I haven't gotten around to it but heard great things

Burn Notice

Recon

Banned
Oh man. I can't believe I forgot to post this. D:

Suits is one of the best shows television has shown in YEARS. USA Network is slowly becoming my favorite channel of all-time. AMC too.

Suits is one of my favorite shows on right now. I love anything law related since that is what I will be going into, and it is just a fantastic show. If you want to watch the lead in a pretty good movie, watch The Middle Men.

CRS

Suits is one of my favorite shows on right now. I love anything law related since that is what I will be going into, and it is just a fantastic show. If you want to watch the lead in a pretty good movie, watch The Middle Men.

Hell yeah. *dap*

The chemistry the cast has with each other is perfect. The interactions between Mike and Harvey feel so authentic it's like they're almost improving their conversations. The same aplies between Donna and Harvey. The pop culture references are always a nice touch too. The entire cast is phenomenal. And the ladies in the show? Cot. Damn. The triple threat: Rachel, Jenny, and Donna.

Not enough good things can be said about this show.

Maaaaan. I just found out I have a midterm tomorrow morning but now I want to re-watch the show. AGAIN. I think I've re-watched the first season three times now.

Recon

Banned
Hell yeah. *dap*

The chemistry the cast has with each other is perfect. The interactions between Mike and Harvey feel so authentic it's like they're almost improving their conversations. The same aplies between Donna and Harvey. The pop culture references are always a nice touch too. The entire cast is phenomenal. And the ladies in the show? Cot. Damn. The triple threat: Rachel, Jenny, and Donna.

Not enough good things can be said about this show.

Maaaaan. I just found out I have a midterm tomorrow morning but now I want to re-watch the show. AGAIN. I think I've re-watched the first season three times now.

Yeah, the paralegal is fucking fine. If I was Mike it would be such an easy decision.

Tokubetsu

Yea, I like you. Real talk The CW is like the best kept secret on tv. People write it off as a chick channel, and it kinda is, but the pacing on CW tv shows is like none other. They don't drag shit out, at all. Every episode is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom