• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Sosa

Bbbbut we haven't ranked his albums yet!

You can't just break the cycle like that! You have no idea what might happen!

That said, good night, it's already 3am in austria, well almost.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
http://edge-img.datpiff.com/m67b36bf/Memphis_Bleek_The_Movement-front-large.jpg[/IMG]
http://www.datpiff.com/Memphis-Bleek-The-Movement-mixtape.334946.html

Listened to the first 3 tracks and liked it. I will listen to the rest later.

Black eyed peas always remind me how promising will.I.am was before he got knee deep into autotuned electro club music. I liked some of his early stuff but his stuff now is just ear bleeding.
Can't say I hate that b.o.b song, but after I hear it 1000 times I'm gonna loathe it.

Is anybody else extremely surprised B.o.b and Hayley haven't done another song together? The amount of money another collab could get for them must be tempting.

Agreed on will.I.am, I think he was always on some different shit and the money BEP is making makes it alot easier for him to indulge that side. I heard an album from him that was released in Japan, not in the U.S., and it was jamming.

About B.o.B. in general, he definitely has some mainstream leanings, but that is needed for rap to grow. He isn't totally corny with his stuff so it isn't that bad. I FINALLY heard the Strange Clouds remix and it is in constant rotation now.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Fucking christ, stop with the fucking kanye talk. Shit goes silent for a day and someone has to be the fucking dumbass and go all "mercy dat shit yo"...please for the love of fucking fuck stop it.
You need to cool your shit if you snap at even the mention of Kanye briefly. We can't even discuss new releases even if they're from Kanye now? This isn't even a return to the cycle. It was 3 posts. Relax.

EDIT: Lil Wayne talks "Devol" Album. *dead* at her face when he explains the title to her. "Oh."

Recon

Banned
You need to cool your shit if you snap at even the mention of Kanye briefly. We can't even discuss new releases even if they're from Kanye now? This isn't even a return to the cycle. It was 3 posts. Relax.

EDIT: Lil Wayne talks "Devol" Album. *dead* at her face when he explains the title to her. "Oh."

Lick dick dumbass, i was obviously being sarcastic. But still, that shit dropped last week and yall were drooling over mediocrity.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Lick dick dumbass, i was obviously being sarcastic. But still, that shit dropped last week and yall were drooling over mediocrity.
ibe4eql4DlGt.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's cool, ya'll can suck Kanye dick as much as you want, just as long as nobody bitches when we chime in with how much of an over rated half assed dipshit cock gobbling useless lump of shit kanye is and how he hasn't made a damn thing worth while in years because without noID looking over his shoulder he's a talentless fuckstick.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Y'all don't even know, but it wasn't for us keeping it balanced, you'd be rocking sinny jeans and neckercheifs and talking about your manpurses and shit.

You need us.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Y'all don't even know, but it wasn't for us keeping it balanced, you'd be rocking sinny jeans and neckercheifs and talking about your manpurses and shit.

You need us.
what is this i don't even

Plus, step your shit up son. It's 2012, we don't fux with skinny jeans anymore. KILT GANG OR DIE

Real talk though, if you wear skinny jeans, fuck you.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lol I may have come strong on the last posts.

Not strong enough. Let's strangle these kanyestans with their neckercheifs. ROLLING DOWN YOUR BLOCK WITH MY DICK IN MY HAAAAAAND AK 47 RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAAAAAAAN FUCK GOOD MUSIC YOU CANT STEP TO MY TEAAAAAAM LAY DOWN AND DIE CAUSE YOU CANT RUN IN SKINNY JEEAAAAAAANS
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BRUCKABRUCKA

Macca

I still bump like 3 tracks from College Dropout, even though it's his worst album.

We throwing out crazy statements here?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Skinny jeans are the product of TNA/yoga pants envy. Hold that shit.

I still bump like 3 tracks from College Dropout, even though it's his worst album.

We throwing out crazy statements here?
Nipsey Hussle is the west coast GOAT, and Mac Miller on the east.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
*throws on skinny jeans*
*gives absolutely no fucks*
*hops on a golden bird and flies off in the sunset*

No sign on wearing animals starving people have to hunt to eat in the safari. Only reason I wear skinny and fitted jeans, is because I have no choice. That baggy shit is for suckers.

Macca

Kendrick Lamar is always dresses well. Kanye blows it away half the time, looks like he was dressed by Stevie Wonder the other half.

PBY

Banned
Lil B just dropped knowledge all over NYU. Shit was fun as hell, the dude rambled on life and being happy for 2 hours.

Recon

Banned
to be fair, kanyes outfit is pretty good (read: normal) though the rest of that squad look goofy as fuck

imagine getting jumped by those guys lol

In the strange turn of events, kanye looks normal. You know you have to dress like elton john and rupaul to make kanye look normal. Dat Shit Cray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom