• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

Ninjas just mad that V-Nasty is more exciting and interesting to listen to that whatever boring ass rapper you repping this week. #idontneednobitchmyleaniswhatimkissing

I can't listen to v nasty for longer than like 10 minutes, her voice gets on my nerves pretty fast....but i'd still beat it up tho.

actually, that's how I feel about most of the white girl mob...don't wanna hear they mouth, but I'd beat it up

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I refuse to believe you are that desperate for pussy that you would stick it in V-nasty. You would pull out and have nothing but a stump left. Kreayshawn I can see, only because of interview with nardwhaul where she didn't look like a walking bag of stds.

I refuse to believe you are that desperate for pussy that you would stick it in V-nasty. You would pull out and have nothing but a stump left. Kreayshawn I can see, only because of interview with nardwhaul where she didn't look like a walking bag of stds.

Well for me....
Lil Debbie >>>>>> Kreayshawn >>> V-nasty

Don't mean I wouldn't break V-nasty off...Ignorant hos give good head.

With that said, I'd hit alot of things, has nothing to do with desperation, I'm good, I'm just not that picky.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
8ball has now dropped Premro...

8ball - Premro

9JLN6.jpg

Okay, this is some good southern rap. I have flashbacks to late 90s with some current production.

nns3d

Agreed. I can see why anyone would wanna get down with Kreay or Debbie. But V-Nasty..... ew.

siddx

Okay, this is some good southern rap. I have flashbacks to late 90s with some current production.

Yeah some good old ignorant shit done right. Gucci and the rest of those imitators should be taking notes.
A little too much drumma boy generic production in the first half but still solid.

Out of Boredom I started checking into some Lil B stuff. This dude baffles me. It's as if he's trolling people or some shit.

He got some of the most wackest shit ever, as if he intentionally made some super wack shit just to be a damn troll....like that "I'm fabio" shit....

that shit is so wack it's hilarious.

Then he has a track here and there that has a ridiculous dope authentic hiphop beat, and he actually TRIES. He isn't super ill or anything, but he is alot better than when he spits on tracks like "i'm fabio." He's actually decent.

Well, either way, that dude knows how to pick beats when he wants too. I'l give Lil B that much.

siddx

Out of Boredom I started checking into some Lil B stuff. This dude baffles me. It's as if he's trolling people or some shit.

He got some of the most wackest shit ever, as if he intentionally made some super wack shit just to be a damn troll....like that "I'm fabio" shit....

that shit is so wack it's hilarious.

Then he has a track here and there that has a ridiculous dope authentic hiphop beat, and he actually TRIES. He isn't super ill or anything, but he is alot better than when he spits on tracks like "i'm fabio." He's actually decent.

Well, either way, that dude knows how to pick beats when he wants too. I'l give Lil B that much.

We used to have the lil B cycle long before the kanye cycle. It was far worse too. Lil B is complete fucking garbage as a rapper, nothing redeeming about him whatsoever. But unlike some other rappers he seems to be a cool dude.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Bun B just dropped this -

Stop Playin - Bun B, Redman, Royce

Guess it is the first single from his next album.

edit - Just listened to it. Not sure who this is supposed to appeal to. It is so poppy that the street isn't going to jump on it and the radio ain't going to deal with it either. I don't know.

IrishNinja

Sorry but what's up with that shitty thread title?

And when is HRD coming back? This thread isn't the same without him :C

not a chapelle fan? cmon man, that title's good.
and +1 to missing Des even if he was on autopilot since the mixtape thing died down.

Book of Rhymes, yes. One of Nas' best tracks.

Get down is a classic, heaven, few others id bump - made you look remix would take it for me too, i fucking loved luda's verse:

You should print my information, quote my rhyme/
And keep me in between these New York and L.A. Times
I was the victim of society, it's 'Cris the menace/
With mo' shit out on the streets than evicted tenants

Stillmatic?

yeah PD, you left off one of the best! other than that i am/nastradamus scoring i cant fault too much else at a glance though.

ps finally catching up on ace mixes - em one is top notch (till i collapse gets me hyped everytime), 3-6 aint bad so far either, good work as usual man.

IrishNinja

what you think of that track?

you did the beat justice. it was good and im not gonna say anymore cause i'ma sound like i'm dickriding since your diss track a while back made me a fan, haha.

likewise - SC, life & times of was a slow build but i like where it went man.

ps ya'll want those linked in the OP? member works have a place if macca can fit em in!

I still say the production on I'm Gay was so on point.

can't argue with this.

Esch

Banned
only girl in white girl mob that can get it is lil debbie. rest look like they had a violent encounter with monster trucks driven by guys on blow

Recon

Banned
Vnasty and Lil B discussion.. I'll catch you guys later.

(Just beat Bastion. Damn. That's some good ass cheese).

I cant get into it. It just seems so repetitive and boring. I found the narration kinda cool, but it got a bit gimmicky.

T Dollarz

Is it a college show or just some small venue? Man I saw Wiz at Depaul last summer (don't hate, I was so fucked up and the show was awesome) and man there were some fine ass girls.

T Dollarz

Bastion. Damn, reminds me I need to finish that game. What I played out of it was excellent. The narration was great and I really dug the gameplay and weapon choices.

Esch

Banned
Tits. all y'all are fuckin gonna say you're ass men too. Asses are inherently worse, you poop from there.

IrishNinja

titties. big, sloppy titties, with some thickness. if you don't know this from fat, we can't talk.

CRS, i'm not gonna believe your fat-ass sweed claims without creepy pics brah

T Dollarz

And I have no problem with this. Fuck, with that ass I'll put a Lil B mask on her and still get behind. BASED GOD. Too far?

you did the beat justice. it was good and im not gonna say anymore cause i'ma sound like i'm dickriding since your diss track a while back made me a fan, haha.

thanks champ

I'm kinda with recon, I'l take a cute face over everything....I love a nice ass....vida guerra had that bangin ass, but gimme kate upton any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom