• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Yeah less is more is definitely good in relation to dubstep, all that bass wobble stuff has gotten seriously played out but people seem to like it I have no other way of explaining the popularity of Skrillex and it's terrible that people probably think that's what dubstep is supposed to sound like. Anyway just to drop in something hiphop related, Krizzle's 4eva N A Day tracklist is up over at live mixtapes, looks like he's going for dolo on this one unless they just put the cover like this to keep any features a surprise. Regardless, looking forward to listening to this tomorrow...

tilZS.png

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Need that Krit tape now.

Also this surprised me, some great production on here (although it kind of falls apart towards the end) and Honors isn't going to blow anyones mind but he's a solid B grade rapper. Worth it for the production on the first few tracks alone though.

Honors English - State of the art

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Random Violence is my favorite release from him. Jak scratches my violent white boy raps itch.

Yeah I rate Random Violence and The Preposterous Omnipotent Noggin Basher pretty highly.

I relate to Jak because I'm crazy too.

And that KA dude is fucking beastly. I'm copping his album off of Amazon right now.

boob man all day.
not to say i don't like a nice ass, but titties just mesmerize me.
Boob men represent! Butts are low on my list.

Came across this camera + mirror candids chick the other day. I think you'll approve.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
got like 7 hours before the show and i've started early...gettin' to the right level.

Oh damn, bless you Bishman!!!!

I don't think that KRIT tape will be all him, must be hidden features or something.

Actually never mind, it's plausible indeed. He can carry shit himself. The album will probably be stacked with guests though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That's the only time I will ever post a hot woman in this thread. Don't kill me ace. I just need to shut Tupac's Dick up.

I have yellow fever, always have... But did you post a Korean woman as an example of ass?

hubes

can't wait for that new krit tomorrow. i'm done classes at 12 so perfect timing to come home and chill to it.

Wow completely forgot about KRIT....soooooo excited. What time is it dropping?

Also Im gonna be a little disappointed if we dont get some nice features. I loved the features on his last tape.

overcast

Figured you'd just be into faces given the type of chicks in your avatars never have boobs or ass
Face is more important than anything. Ass>Boobs. I love everything though.

That ass gif posted on this page is gross. Take that.

Krit comes out tomorrow?? SHITTTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom