• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

daughters-single.jpg

Produced by No ID dropping on May 1st
The Don video dropping Friday

yo get that SGP album with all the remade shit! it's killer. dropped last year i think, but oh well.

first track is wack, but the rest is hecka nice.

pheel the phonk

haha, you've been killing me recently with these SGP posts. I could of sworn you were around when we talked about him. Honestly tho where have you been haha.

You got Blvcklvnd Rvd and God of Black right?

T Dollarz

Have you ever listened to Death Grips before? I'd just stick with the Chuuwee unless you know what you're getting into, do you like Experimental Noise Rock being yelled over in a rhythmic fashion.

I've never listened to it, but that description makes it sound like Shabbazz Palaces from last year, which I loved.

Esch

Banned
I really like Johnathan Lowells production, love to hear him with some other emcees. imagine curren$y over this Pride and Prejudice beat

I'm surprised that Chuuwee album is free. I honestly had money aside just to buy it, guess I'll spend it on the Reks album since I haven't heard his album from last year.

Edit: I suppose I'll check out that Plateu Vision too

Esch

Banned
Top 5 of 2012

1. Chuuwee- Crown Me King
2. Lute- West1996
3. Deniro Farrar-Destiny. altered
4. Heems- Nehru Jackets
5. Action Bronson- Party Supplies

//B1G

Banned
haha, you've been killing me recently with these SGP posts. I could of sworn you were around when we talked about him. Honestly tho where have you been haha.

You got Blvcklvnd Rvd and God of Black right?

haha i don't fucking know man, i think i just wrote him off pretty early on. now that i saw him doing this memphis style stuff though i got hooked.

and yeah, i've got all his releases now. good shit

T Dollarz

Who is fucking with TDE?! Control System is going to a problem!

Coming out May 11th right? Man I'm expecting that to be huge. Between HnC, this, and Kendrick's album (when is that?) these guys are taking over the game. I'd like to see Jay Rock put out a banger too. I loved his tape last year more than most people here.

Esch

Banned
every 1-3 months, i end up with a shitload of work to do, and i somehow start listening to Nujabes whole catalogue front to back including ristorante mixtapes and all that shit. Top 5 hip hop producer of all time, and judging by spiritual state, he still had a lot left in him.

other beatmakers give me shit to wild out to, others give me some to drive to, and a few even give me shit to think about. Nujabes is medicine for the troubled soul. the man invented a genre.

Kusagari

I was being forced to listen to Waka Flocka today...

Can someone please explain why one song on Flockavelli has some 12 year old screaming "I'M BABY BOMB!" (I swear he was saying Baby Bump, but apparently I was wrong) 50 times?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom