• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I still have respect for Jada. I'm not checking for his songs like I once was, but yea. That mixtape cover is a travesty though. He got shaped up by an aborigine with a boomerang and alligator teeth.

Macca

this station is like ymcmb/chris brown in the charts, and then mad ignorant shit outside. Haha.

and then how to love.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Jadakiss is boring as fuck. He's the rap version of flies fucking. If he was a car he'd be a toyota camry driven by a middle aged white woman. If he was a gaf thread he'd have 5 replies. And on a related note, Swizz Beats will have to answer to the gods for the embarrassingly bad hook on "whose real" for the rest of his life.

siddx

Cudi should form a super group with Wiz, Tyga, Diggy, and Lil Bow Wow called "Rappers your little sister could beat up"

siddx

Goddamn Liquid Swords is so masterfully produced. RZA was on some other level shit back then.

I'm not a huge Wu fan, especially in comparison to other gaffers, but it really was incredibly produced. Oddly it's one of the few albums I think sounds better through headphones/laptop speakers rather than a big system. Something about the production sounds really great through my plain old mac speakers but when I plug in some klipsche speakers with a sub or listen to it in the car with the two 12 inchers, the quality becomes muddy. A lot of the little touches disappear.

Tokubetsu

I'm not a huge Wu fan, especially in comparison to other gaffers, but it really was incredibly produced. Oddly it's one of the few albums I think sounds better through headphones/laptop speakers rather than a big system. Something about the production sounds really great through my plain old mac speakers but when I plug in some klipsche speakers with a sub or listen to it in the car with the two 12 inchers, the quality becomes muddy. A lot of the little touches disappear.

A lot of the great 90s North East albums are great headphone/crappy stereo music. Think it has to do with how they were produced, and being so sample heavy. The soundscape is a lot smaller.

kamspy

Figured I'd give GAF HOP first dibs here. Recon, you got the phone #.

I finally got my shipping confirmation of my GTX 680.

So my 580 GTX is on sale, GAF HOPpers get first dibs.

$350 with insured, trackable UPS or FedEX. Feel free to haggle or offer cash + trade. Steam stuff basically. Maybe a nice mouse or KB could take some $ off.

EVGA Super Clocked with a custom EVGA cooler.

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=015-P3-1587-AR&family=GeForce 500 Series Family&sw=

Oh, and that fan shroud? 100% metal. No plastic at all on this sexy bitch. That's all steel.

iRb9o.jpg

IrishNinja

what is transpiring on this page

Goddamn Liquid Swords is so masterfully produced. RZA was on some other level shit back then.

yeah, you know that's a +1. related!: i was looking @ wiki for Blackoug 3 details, and they mentioned Crystal Meth, Mef's last album, supposedly all RZA production, anyone heard of this...? it's not like wiki's got that solid intel when they're still talking How High 2.

ya'll wait. The Man with the Iron Fists is gonna rock shit in October, then RZA's gonna come back and tie up LS2 and get crackin on this Meth joint.

tKIc2.jpg

PBY

Banned
That station is running a scam, jesus;
On their FB they pulled this status:

Chief Keef @CampaignSosa300 ft. Kanye West Big Sean, Pusha T, Jadakiss - I Don't Like (remix) coming soon! Tune in to @ShaggNice at 7:38pm!

And ran this explanation:

@ShaggNice INFORMED YOU that a REMIX to Chief Keef @CampaignSosa300 "I Don't Like" ft. Kanye West Big Sean, Pusha T, Jadakiss is {{{{COMING OUT SOON}}}}. Not that he was playing it at 7:08. 7:08 is when he mentioned the post on the radio!!

Figured I'd give GAF HOP first dibs here. Recon, you got the phone #.

I finally got my shipping confirmation of my GTX 680.

So my 580 GTX is on sale, GAF HOPpers get first dibs.

$350 with insured, trackable UPS or FedEX. Feel free to haggle or offer cash + trade. Steam stuff basically. Maybe a nice mouse or KB could take some $ off.

EVGA Super Clocked with a custom EVGA cooler.

http://www.evga.com/products/moreInfo.asp?pn=015-P3-1587-AR&family=GeForce 500 Series Family&sw=

Oh, and that fan shroud? 100% metal. No plastic at all on this sexy bitch. That's all steel.

Heh, just bought a new card a few months ago

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
That station is running a scam, jesus;
On their FB they pulled this status:

Chief Keef @CampaignSosa300 ft. Kanye West Big Sean, Pusha T, Jadakiss - I Don't Like (remix) coming soon! Tune in to @ShaggNice at 7:38pm!

And ran this explanation:

@ShaggNice INFORMED YOU that a REMIX to Chief Keef @CampaignSosa300 "I Don't Like" ft. Kanye West Big Sean, Pusha T, Jadakiss is {{{{COMING OUT SOON}}}}. Not that he was playing it at 7:08. 7:08 is when he mentioned the post on the radio!!
You got trolled hard. Which led to us getting trolled. You'll burn for this Peter.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
That card surprisingly holds up still at the moment.

edit: above song aint as good as Yoko. dat KRIT hook, dat beat

hmm...actually this beat's kinda fun but it still aint no Yoko

hook is trash... but Yoko seems like it's trying to hard to be a David Banner beat to me..

Wasn't Banner KRIT's sensei? And the hook is pretty lame but I think he just has a good hook-voice.

edit: yo kampsy I know you're getting Max Payne 3 day one right? PC?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Wasn't Banner KRIT's sensei? And the hook is pretty lame but I think he just has a good hook-voice.

edit: yo kampsy I know you're getting Max Payne 3 day one right? PC?

yeah Banner was that indeed.. it shows in a lot of songs.. just like Pharrel tries to be Timbo..

Gucci's back!!!

Gucci - YEAH x 4 (feat. Chris Brown & Lil Wayne)

It's like a trap version of Yoko Ono. Even Chris Brown is nice on it.
holy shit, lil wayne verse lmao. I don't like bald pussy, I like wolf pussy.
Polow da Don.. sooooo underrated
yea, I've been a fan of his beats since throw some d's lol. love that fucking song. I think he's mostly underrated because his beats typically go to R&B singers nowadays, but even still those are pretty damn good
So yeah- that new death grips is pretty fucking crazy.

yeah, surprisingly I really like it a lot. That Bitch Please song goes hard as fuck haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom