• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Also not to be an attention whore.. but I got to be that type of ninja..

I just wondering if I could get some feedback on the mixes I have posted so far.. which ones are your favorites.. and any other comments about flow or mixing would be awesome.. I just realized that I am about 40 deep.. lol

the poppy ones are incredible for any situations with girls. You're prolly responsible for me getting some like 3-5 times now

so thank you

I just wondering if I could get some feedback on the mixes I have posted so far.. which ones are your favorites.. and any other comments about flow or mixing would be awesome.. I just realized that I am about 40 deep.. lol

The ye, west coast and ignant mix 7 have been on deck for the past few days now.

I kind of hope that keef signs with GOOD.

Also gaf hop does consequence have anything worth listening to? All his tracks with kanyeezy are dope. I was gping to post more but fuck this tablet to hell im gonna throw it at someone.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm going to channel my inner suge knight and say I hope Keef gets signed to absolutely fucking nothing and goes away forever.

IrishNinja

i cant finish that suge video. dude needs to let go of living already.

30+ GAF holla! the new 20 etc etc

haha nah 30 is the same crusty-ass 30 it always was, enjoy hopefully having shit sorted better than you did in your 20's and still not being 40 yet tho

DominoKid

see i thought so too.
i just played it for my friends and they swear he's "fallen off" even though to me it sounds like the same stuff he's always made.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
sounds like old big sean stuff. Finally listened to that Burn with Meek and Sean. that shit was hot as hell.
Burn is aiight
see i thought so too.
i just played it for my friends and they swear he's "fallen off" even though to me it sounds like the same stuff he's always made.

well once you hear his voice and hooks 54354646343 times by May 2012 you get a little sick of him.. most likely just doing too much too fast

I haven't listened to all your mixes still trying to find some I apparently missed like the wilding out one and poppy 3. but no lie that ignorant 9 you made is my favorite. some of those transitions in it is just so sick. Oh and females love your mixes. I think that means a lot when you get girls dancing to your shit. I appreciate it for sure.

Blackace

I haven't listened to all your mixes still trying to find some I apparently missed like the wilding out one and poppy 3. but no lie that ignorant 9 you made is my favorite. some of those transitions in it is just so sick. Oh and females love your mixes. I think that means a lot when you get girls dancing to your shit. I appreciate it for sure.
thanks! 9 is a good mix to me!!
That's my job.. forget the stiff legs.. because if I get the women dancing they will come..

Wha- lol too much awesomeness

it ain't long.. but just something fun

PBY

Banned
thanks! 9 is a good mix to me!!
That's my job.. forget the stiff legs.. because if I get the women dancing they will come..

it ain't long.. but just something fun

Yeah, 9 was pretty good. I'm still kinda partial to ignorant 1 lol, just because that was the first one, melted my face. 11 was awesome too, but as are all your mixes. I also love the ye and em mixes, and the bricksquad one was great too

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I haven't listened to all of the mixes yet, so I'm not of to much use. I like Ignorant 9 more than 10 and 11(I like all of them honestly). Ignorant 9 was a lot more fun to listen to for me, because it sounded closest to being in a club setting.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Most def playing mix 12 when I got a fun shoot to do for a lady. >.> This is another fun mix to listen to.

"HEEEYYY PASSS ME THE MONAAAAYYY" <-- I haven't heard this in a long time. lol Good shit. This mix is hot.

9 > 12 > 10 > 11 for me.

edit: Nevvaaa tooo much, nevaa tooo much moneeeeeyyyy.

DominoKid

#What2ChainzWouldSay

"Ridin round while I BALL OUT... NO WORK..I CALLED OUT... Fucc her Good .. WALLS OUT... Buncha hoes TAKE EM ALL OUT!!"

"My old girl yo newbie (tell em) she got Miles like Boobie (TRU), stay w/ bud like Rudy + I get more head den a COOOOFI"

my favorite
"5 mins, 4 mins, 3 mins, 2 chainzzzzzzzzz , 1 minute left and LeBron got no rangzzzzzzz !"

"Ridin round while I BALL OUT... NO WORK..I CALLED OUT... Fucc her Good .. WALLS OUT... Buncha hoes TAKE EM ALL OUT!!"
oh wow lol. the guy(tsu surf) who you got that tweet from has a cousin(or some family relative) who posts his music/mixtapes from time to time. Can't remember the user though.

DominoKid

another good one

"2 chainz that's a couple necklace, I woke up, had ya girl for breakfast, then beat it up like I'm playin tekken!"

edit: it amuses me how the whole world thinks (rightfully so? idk) that 2 Chainz only has 1 flow

cacophony

triple F life tracklist via flockas twitter

(tripple)
AsRxAnXCEAAQ1df.jpg

AsRxGfdCQAA7e62.jpg

looks like another classic to me.

Macca

Bout to check out Ignorant 11 and 12 while doing some site work. Will check back in with thoughts after.

Blackace

Lasers is a piece of shit album, but I totally slept on All Black Everything. Sick song.
Having one dope song a garbage album makes the album even worse.. Look at Doggfather for another example of having a good song with trash..

RJT

No love for the Eminem mixtape? I quite liked it (except for the presence of Bizarre).

My favorite mix though is probably the one that starts with "I Ain't Mad at Cha". West Coast 5, I think. Awesome tape.

Macca

No love for the Eminem mixtape? I quite liked it (except for the presence of Bizarre).

My favorite mix though is probably the one that starts with "I Ain't Mad at Cha". West Coast 5, I think. Awesome tape.
I've probably heard the start of it over 100 times now. I still love it. Haha.

Lasers is a piece of shit album, but I totally slept on All Black Everything. Sick song.

This song was ridiculous, almost offensively so and showed Lupe's sheer ineptitude when attempting to deal with race / politics / anything really.
I felt embarrassed after listening.
I remember writing a long post here before but am too lazy to dig it back up.
In summary:
Beat = hot
Lupe = not

Blackace

I really like the Em mix... Especially the start with Mike Epps lol

The Mix with Pac is pretty good too!

Nastradamus too. One good song with Premier, the rest a bucket of runny shit.
yeah good example
I've probably heard the start of it over 100 times now. I still love it. Haha.
lol! Good call
Speaking of awesome songs by Nas and Premier, anyone else hears "Nas is Like" as "Nazis Like", or is it just me?

Nazis is something that I don't like!

Detox

The ignorant mixes are getting better with each one although I haven't listened to 11 or 12 yet, hopefully the run continues. My favourite mix has to be the Ice Cube one (wcw6?) I loved the transition from Why we thugs to the next track (can't remember atm). Another great mix was the Oldskool one, hopefully we get similar mixes to that.

Ace is the Ruthless mix still on?

I'm probably the only one who still cares but ETA on this being completed? I just want to know if I can wear it before Liquid Swords 2 drops.

isgiKIXWrIIl9.png

EDIT: Nice to see Suge was writing Death Row fanfic while he was in prison

Macca

Censored unfortunately, and the whole "get this paper, slam these doors" in the hook instead sounds a bit weird and is kinda cracking me up but fuck it, first video from Live From The Underground.

Big K.R.I.T. - I Got This
As far as I know this is still on: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CYkzgAu8PQ&ob=av2e

The ignorant mixes are getting better with each one although I haven't listened to 11 or 12 yet, hopefully the run continues. My favourite mix has to be the Ice Cube one (wcw6?) I loved the transition from Why we thugs to the next track (can't remember atm). Another great mix was the Oldskool one, hopefully we get similar mixes to that.

Ace is the Ruthless mix still on?

I'm probably the only one who still cares but ETA on this being completed? I just want to know if I can wear it before Liquid Swords 2 drops.

isgiKIXWrIIl9.png

EDIT: Nice to see Suge was writing Death Row fanfic while he was in prison
Yea, I'll get back onto that eventually. Just been busy as fuck with a few projects recently. Don't worry, I'll finish it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom