• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
You guys got me all hot and bothered for nothing. The tracks on DC2 don't bang hard enough for me to be able to tune Mill's annoying ass out. Jahlil B came partially correct though.
Meek mill did his thing- but I agree with you on the beats. I'm guessing that DC1 was actually a full-fledged effort, while most of these tracks are leftovers/cuts that didn't make his coming album. His album better kick me in the damn face with the production though

Esch

Banned
the gza and Neil DeGrasse Tyson kickin knowledge. id just like to say fuck kanye

MbSFJ.jpg

HiResDes

Ignorant mixes are so spot on, so hype, loving eleven.

In unrelated IRL news, I had a really bittersweet weekend. Went out to a couple of bars and actually pulled a bunch of last minute digits, though I couldn't make more happen because I carpooled with my best friend and his gf. Anyway, as we're leaving they get in a big fight (he's shitfaced) and we are stranded until I call and calm her down. Then on the way home he continues to call her shit and accuses me of hitting on her, until she finally slaps him. He proceeds to push her hard as fuck while she's driving and she almost hits a park car. As the car stopped I had to pull his ass out of the car and talk some sense into him, which he's still pissed about.

I also ate sushi with my ex last night and caught feelings after we went back to her place and watched cheesy horror movies, capping off a really bittersweet weekend.

Grzi

In unrelated IRL news, I had a really bittersweet weekend. Went out to a couple of bars and actually pulled a bunch of last minute digits, though I couldn't make more happen because I carpooled with my best friend and his gf. Anyway, as we're leaving they get in a big fight (he's shitfaced) and we are stranded until I call and calm her down. Then on the way home he continues to call her shit and accuses me of hitting on her, until she finally slaps him. He proceeds to push her hard as fuck while she's driving and she almost hits a park car. As the car stopped I had to pull his out of the car talk some sense into him, which he's still pissed about.

I also ate sushi with my ex last night and caught feelings after we went back to her place and watched cheesy horror movies, capping off a really bittersweet weekend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4

In unrelated IRL news, I had a really bittersweet weekend. Went out to a couple of bars and actually pulled a bunch of last minute digits, though I couldn't make more happen because I carpooled with my best friend and his gf. Anyway, as we're leaving they get in a big fight (he's shitfaced) and we are stranded until I call and calm her down. Then on the way home he continues to call her shit and accuses me of hitting on her, until she finally slaps him. He proceeds to push her hard as fuck while she's driving and she almost hits a park car. As the car stopped I had to pull his out of the car talk some sense into him, which he's still pissed about.

can't stand people who are drunk like that. Sometimes I gotta choose who I get fucked up around because some people are just crazy as fuck and not in the funny way.

Tokubetsu

He's not a friend. People can be poison man, and if he's constantly bring you and the people around him down then you shouldn't keep him around. Simple as that.

iavi

He's not a friend. People can be poison man, and if he's constantly bring you and the people around him down then you shouldn't keep him around. Simple as that.

This. And I know we're only getting one side of the coin, but if he's still mad, even after coming down, about you forcing a little sense into him after he laid hands on his girl - while she was driving, no less - endangering everyone, shit sounds especially foul.

kamspy

In unrelated IRL news, I had a really bittersweet weekend. Went out to a couple of bars and actually pulled a bunch of last minute digits, though I couldn't make more happen because I carpooled with my best friend and his gf. Anyway, as we're leaving they get in a big fight (he's shitfaced) and we are stranded until I call and calm her down. Then on the way home he continues to call her shit and accuses me of hitting on her, until she finally slaps him. He proceeds to push her hard as fuck while she's driving and she almost hits a park car. As the car stopped I had to pull his ass out of the car and talk some sense into him, which he's still pissed about.

Man holla up here. We can roll up to O Town and have a good ass time.

EDIT: In fact, let's roll tonight.

kamspy

Man, why does Amazon always try to sell my J.Cole and Game CDs? I swear one of you bastards works there and does it to troll me.

Every damn time I open the MP3 store.

Recommended for You!

fuck you too amazon

Man, why does Amazon always try to sell my J.Cole and Game CDs? I swear one of you bastards works there and does it to troll me.

Recommended for You!

fuck you too amazon

I think it's based on all the Big Sean purchases you've made

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!

Thank you! Thank you!!

And you should have beaten him outside...

Macca

Got my KRIT CDs in the mail today. Kinda underwhelmed by the packaging, not much too it. Haven't listened to them yet though.

Not that I'm too bothered, I only bought them to support krit anyway.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Where are you guys getting these newer ignorant mixes? I don't see anything past 7 on Ace's website.

check the last few pages, ace posts links to them. The website hasn't been updated in a while...whose in charge of that btw?

kamspy

Got my KRIT CDs in the mail today. Kinda underwhelmed by the packaging, not much too it. Haven't listened to them yet though.

Not that I'm too bothered, I only bought them to support krit anyway.

I gave the dude $25 for a CD-R with the MP3 rip of R4 on it.

Blackace

Recommended for You!

fuck you too amazon

One word

Wale

Macca

check the last few pages, ace posts links to them. The website hasn't been updated in a while...whose in charge of that btw?
I am. I've been a bit slack lately with the actual posting of mixes. Been focusing on the design and stuff. A lot of new stuff is going up, favourites lists, different players, shit like that.

I'm planning to do a big update in the next week or so.

Thanks man

I am. I've been a bit slack lately with the actual posting of mixes. Been focusing on the design and stuff. A lot of new stuff is going up, favourites lists, different players, shit like that.

Awesome, I really want to get into these.

Blackace

Sounds great! I think I should come up with a real name for the series.. something that people outside of GAF-HOP will get..

aiight mighty GAF-HOP

Give me a some ideas for my 4 different series

West Coast

Ignorant

Poppy

and East Coast

artist series can just carry their names... and any other odd ball stuff we can name as we go

so give me some ideas please!

Macca

Oh, we also got Acemixes.com too. DJ-ace still works, but Acemixes.com seems like the easier name to remember and tell friends. The dash in DJ-Ace was pissing me off haha.

siddx

Sounds great! I think I should come up with a real name for the series.. something that people outside of GAF-HOP will get..

aiight mighty GAF-HOP

West Coast

Ignorant

Poppy

and East Coast

artist series can just carry their names... and any other odd ball stuff we can name as we go

West Coast:
Best Coast Mixes

Ignorant:
Fuck your mama and rob your kids Mixes

Poppy:
2 titties Mixes

East Coast:
Less Coast Mixes

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

aiight mighty GAF-HOP

West Coast

Ignorant

Poppy

and East Coast

Big Sean mix

Ma$e mix

siddx

Honestly the names already kind of work

I don't know, something corny like
West Coast Blackouts
Ignorace

Blackace

Honestly the names already kind of work

I don't know, something corny like
West Coast Blackouts
Ignorace

I kinda like IgnorAce!

Just want something so we can make a graphic of sorts...

who knows Macca might make a photoshop of me and Wacka as Batman and Robin.. lol..

please don't do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom