• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJT

Philosoraptors in Paris:

64776.jpg

CRS

He's probably trying to say that KRIT is self aware of who he sounds like and is trying to imitate that. And instead of it happening naturally with his previous work, he's forcing it and apparently noticeable. Hence the drop of quality.

I think that's bullshit.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Couple drops i've come across today. Firstly, Young L has come with a new tape called Enigma Theory. He primarily made quite bass heavy minimal beats before but he has been experimenting with sample sources that are more commonly associated with the Greenova camp's cloud rap movement. I've not made it all the way through yet, but seems like that is continuing to some extent on this one.

Young L - Enigma Theory

tykxK.jpg

Second drop I don't need to get into too much. You were either looking out for this or you don't really care plain and simple.

Meek Mill - Dreamchasers 2

shClG.jpg

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member

Yeah i'm feeling this. Not heard anything about Marcberg: Reloaded dropping in a while but hopefully it does soon.

Damn, Meek Mill crashed datpiff.
Here you go
http://www.mediafire.com/?ib32lwv7w8718rt

Thanks I mean I was posting about the mixtape, but I ain't even got to listen to it yet. Livemixtapes is giving me an internal server error message, and the mediafire link is currently telling me it's going to take 2 hours and 14 minutes lol. That Young L has some great and interesting production on it though.

PBY

Banned
Man.... listening through DC2 on the livemixtapes player... it doesn't seem like theres the equivalent to Work or Ima Boss on this. I was hoping for bangers of that level, but they just arent there. Damn.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Man.... listening through DC2 on the livemixtapes player... it doesn't seem like theres the equivalent to Work or Ima Boss on this. I was hoping for bangers of that level, but they just arent there. Damn.

That's...a real shame. I'm listening it right now tho.

OG Kush

what doesnt crash datpiff nowadays. they got some shit servers.
also whats the concensus on the new B.O.B? He ain't half bad, at all, he can actually kill a few verses, but I just aint a fan of his poppy stuff. So whats the album like?

Switched to datpiff for the download. Went extremely fast.

yeah, it's almost like everyone who was trying to download from datpiff saw a mediafire link and went there instead.
what doesnt crash datpiff nowadays. they got some shit servers.
also whats the concensus on the new B.O.B? He ain't half bad, at all, he can actually kill a few verses, but I just aint a fan of his poppy stuff. So whats the album like?

it's pretty poppy like his first album.

Oldschoolgamer

A1 Everything is most definitely getting tossed into rotation.

House Party Remix ft: Fabolous, Wale, Mac Miller

I almost aborted the download off of the strength of my disdain for these two. smh...

Couple drops i've come across today. Firstly, Young L has come with a new tape called Enigma Theory. He primarily made quite bass heavy minimal beats before but he has been experimenting with sample sources that are more commonly associated with the Greenova camp's cloud rap movement. I've not made it all the way through yet, but seems like that is continuing to some extent on this one.

Young L - Enigma Theory

tykxK.jpg
Bruh, what the hell is this link you sent lmao. You didn't send me a virus did you

Macca

A1 Everything is hooooot.

EDIT: Why does Dat Piff have every damn mix tape tagged as a compilation? Shit's annoying.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
A few good tracks on there. Love the beat on Racked up shorty. Mr. Ron Harper got a download from me, good for him.
House Party remix is getting deleted without a listen. Fuck a Mac Miller.

Oldschoolgamer

I'm so glad he's grown. This isn't the same Meek on Flamerz mixtapes, shouting Philly, Philly, Philly, Philly, Philly, Philly. This is a dope tape. Peter's right though. It doesn't really have anything like "I'm a Boss" or "Rose Red". That's about the only problem I have with it, outside of that track with Big Sean and Wale, and the guest verse from Wale and Mac Miller on the House Party Remix...

edit:
A few good tracks on there. Love the beat on Racked up shorty. Mr. Ron Harper got a download from me, good for him.
House Party remix is getting deleted without a listen. Fuck a Mac Miller.

Siddx knows wsup.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
Bruh, what the hell is this link you sent lmao. You didn't send me a virus did you

I ain't even gonna lie that page does look pretty jank, and the download was kind of slow, but it is definitely legit. You can also get it at this mediafire link here but will warn you that the download from here is smaller in size so sound quality may suffer.

DominoKid

yall do know that Young L tape is on livemixtapes

the beat Flexing off DC2 sounds like its bouncing all over my room. Jahlil Beats is doing it.

I ain't even gonna lie that page does look pretty jank, and the download was kind of slow, but it is definitely legit. You can also get it at this mediafire link here but will warn you that the download from here is smaller in size so sound quality may suffer.

it's alright lol. I downloaded from that other site anyway, preciate it though.

PBY

Banned
good track...but kendrick gotta work on his shit over bangers. he's not good at those at all.

Racked Up Shawty is the jam tho.
Yeah that's a great track- overall, a little disappointed by dc2, but I'll forgive meek mill, cus I'm gonna assume that all the overproduced bangers I wanted for this are being saved for his album, which is coming in like 3 months only

Still haven't listened to this or C4C yet. Waiting for my own copies. Diablo 3 and RAP on the same day yeeeah

Bought the vinyl just to hear C4C early, lol

So worth it. I got it from Fat Possum because it was like ten bucks cheaper but it turns out I don't think they offer the instrumental, so I'll probably order the MP3s from definitivejux.net when it comes out but still. So worth it. The album is just so good, dude.

Grzi

I need some more Gunplay in my life no homo.
Bogota Rich was too short for a mixtape. Short but sweet though, but I still want more.

PBY

Banned
I need some more Gunplay in my life no homo.
Bogota Rich was too short for a mixtape. Short but sweet though, but I still want more.
I agree- he's like the forgotten member of MMG. Like, Rick Ross shouted out stalley when he couldn't make his press conference, but there was no mention of gunplay. Technically he's gonna drop a new mixtape this year, and hopefully the album drops this year too

iavi

You guys got me all hot and bothered for nothing. The tracks on DC2 don't bang hard enough for me to be able to tune Mill's annoying ass out. Jahlil B came partially correct though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom