• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

cacophony

oh my lord
tumblr_m6t7efkmTl1r9g63jo1_500.jpg

https://twitter.com/MacMiller/statuses/221017408415084545

Esch

Banned
Have to give a big thanks to Kam too especially for helping me out of my melodrama.

Sorry bout calling your house and waking up ma dukes. i was worried.

Blacklight is really fun! although im getting pretty thoroughly pwned... wish i had my wired mouse.

Tribes wont start for me so it gets an F.

Dereck

Purple Swag: Chapter 2, then beef a year later once an ASAP crew member jumps a Raider Klan member randomly?

C'mon sons.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
SGP is a garbage rapper, Soulja Boy is dogshit left in the sun too long...I'm conflicted.

ecurbj

Yo, I fucks with Rocky now. Just because he has the "I don't give a fuck" attitude. Which makes him funny. Especially the skits he does with Danny. And his hair style is funny as fuck. The chick with the pink shorts and short hair had a fat ass. They were slapping the shit out of it!

I mean you can tell Rocky got his style from SGP just from that video. Motherfuckers in their wearing American Eagle they now have on Black Scale,Raf,Rick Owens. The kind of look SGP has. A$AP wasn't doing the replacing A's with V's thing back then. That came from Black Scale and then SGP.

siddx

He may have copied his style, but he does it better. So...upgrade?

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Sorry bout calling your house and waking up ma dukes. i was worried.

Blacklight is really fun! although im getting pretty thoroughly pwned... wish i had my wired mouse.

Tribes wont start for me so it gets an F.
don't forget to use V. make sure you use it in a safe spot too. dunno how many times i got shot in the face cuz i couldn't use my gun fast enough.

Getting R.A.P. Music for free due to some Amazon deals

I won't regret this at all right? I really don't listen to all that much Killer Mike aside from that one OutKast track.

siddx

I won't regret this at all right? I really don't listen to all that much Killer Mike aside from that one OutKast track.

Do you like music that grows hair on your balls? If so then yes.

Esch

Banned

Well spin-kun I think this album might go a bit too hard for you but I reckon its good and more importantly interesting enough to oftset personal preference. Just get it.

Do you like music that grows hair on your balls? If so then yes.

oh JOY

Well spin-kun I think this album might go a bit too hard for you but I reckon its good and more importantly interesting enough to oftset personal preference. Just get it.

don't worry when I close my eyes all the bad people go away. Already DLing it as we speak.

PL3DGE is good.

And what free Amazon deals?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=481261 << $3 dollar deal which expired.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446696 << $2 dollar deal that's still going.

Album costs 5 bucks.

Esch

Banned
40 glocc deserves to be assaulted tbh

ol reckless ass

ol ima describe crimes thoroughly on twitter ass

ol irrelevant mufucka

NARC

Neo Member
"That ni**a fucked my 6's up too ni**a"

haha Game is such a clown and a total fucking idiot but theres nobody that deserves a good beating more 40 Glocc, and SMH at rappers calling the police man

Macca

Finally got Poppy 4 up on Ace Mixes. Sorry it took so long, I was working on new art for it before I put it up, and got a little distracted :( This is what I came up with, but I'm not 100% sure though.

popmix-300x300.png

But yea, now you can listen to Poppy 4 on the site haha.

Tokubetsu

New Chez is great, really shows versatility.

In less positive unrelated news:

Soulja Boy & ASAP Rocky Vs. SGP

...Watching that Rocky video from 2010 really shows the influence SGP had on him : (

Don't even want to take sides in this shit but yea, it's pretty obvious who's in the "right" here. I mean, it's fucking common knowledge SGP went to new york, and ASAP's meteoric rise came after. A$AP totally bounced around and money-hatted to where he is now. That said, dude is right about SGP's lyrics though. They range from decent, to corny/fucking awful. Certain SGP lines make me feel downright stupid for listening to him. I've never felt like that with Flocka, or even dudes like OJ Da Juiceman. Pretty much every other raider klan affiliate/member is a better rapper than SGP.

//B1G

Banned
haha at game fucking that 40 glocc idiot up. i've never even heard of him but he's a pussy from the looks of it. i watched some video he recorded talking about him running up on young money or some shit where he's all talking about crips dying for that soil and how he 'lives that life'. then he gets whooped on and calls the cops. LOL

and as to that rocky shit, what he bit from SGP is irrefutable, but it happens. rocky's more popular so you can't really say anything. he is kind of a bitch though for not really admitting to it, but i feel him on calling sgp out about the beats. dude got a little too heated on twitter and so i can't hate on rocky for cutting him off like that.
soulja boy's a bitch though, someone said on youtube he cried in a gun charge case? lool

siddx

That new 50 is better than I expected. Except for Be my bitch and Definition of Sexy, it's a pretty solid effort. Nothing outstanding but I think it's too much to get anything like old 50 these days.

Tokubetsu

haha at game fucking that 40 glocc idiot up. i've never even heard of him but he's a pussy from the looks of it. i watched some video he recorded talking about him running up on young money or some shit where he's all talking about crips dying for that soil and how he 'lives that life'. then he gets whooped on and calls the cops. LOL

and as to that rocky shit, what he bit from SGP is irrefutable, but it happens. rocky's more popular so you can't really say anything. he is kind of a bitch though for not really admitting to it, but i feel him on calling sgp out about the beats. dude got a little too heated on twitter and so i can't hate on rocky for cutting him off like that.
soulja boy's a bitch though, someone said on youtube he cried in a gun charge case? lool

The whole thing is just a bunch of young twenty somethings acting way harder than they probably have any right to be. A$AP talking about making 50k in a month sometimes from pushing drugs. YEAH.FUCKING.RIGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom