• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

aw, it's winding down jo: by the time macca convinced him we'd only heard of mac dre cause of drake (and that this mr. dre prolly died of swag deficiency), he was ready to bail. kreyshawn might've been the nail in the coffin though.

IrishNinja

trolololol

honestly ive got wu shit in my profile over there, i said you hated chinese music because you were stung by killa bees, and son still thought he was putting me onto some new shit.
my favorite part was him setting up immortal technique like he's some garage act from his block in brighton or whatever.
i was on some blackace shit - you can like some of the same shit i adore, but when you start talking about "REAL hip-hop" my brain goes ughhhhhh meow meow meow meow BRICK SQUAD

TheOddOne

The fuck is going on here
KuGsj.gif

IrishNinja

i think we were just chillin with coldvein's british cousin
i like that he wanted to let me know oakland's supposed to be a dangerous place too

trolololol

honestly ive got wu shit in my profile over there, i said you hated chinese music because you were stung by killa bees, and son still thought he was putting me onto some new shit.
my favorite part was him setting up immortal technique like he's some garage act from his block in brighton or whatever.
i was on some blackace shit - you can like some of the same shit i adore, but when you start talking about "REAL hip-hop" my brain goes ughhhhhh meow meow meow meow BRICK SQUAD

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

That ether!

CRS

"@naturesounds Rumor is there will be remastered CD & 2LP pressings of Krit Wuz Here & Return 2 4eva with bonus tracks."

Oh shit.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yea. The production for Blue Chips is nice so far. I'm not finished listening to it yet, but it doesn't feel anywhere near close to the level of "Well Done".

Jay Sosa

Yea. The production for Blue Chips is nice far. I'm not finished listening to it yet, but it doesn't feel anywhere near close to the level of "Well Done".

oh hell yeah.

Btw. I have to say that 4eva n a day is my favorite krit work yet. It's just so cohesive and he really got so much better as a rapper. It also helps that I'm a huge fan of chill and smooth stuff like Devin and the classic Houston sound.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Yea, I really don't see myself returning to this Bronson tape. Sounds like he's going through the motions. It's not a bad tape though. Kinda boring, aside from the production.

9-24-11 probably has the illest beat on it. Man. Sounds like he sampled something from Disney. Dope ish. ahhhhhh.

Esch

Banned
trolololol

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

meow meow meow meow BRICK SQUAD should be a tag

PBY

Banned
Damn, I got beat to it, didn't think there were other Soul Khan fans here. Don't sleep people.

Yup, its pretty good.

Also, in todays Kanye news, the Maybach in the Otis video sold for 60k. I didn't realize that they ACTUALLY CHOPPED UP A 350k CAR. Shit, I just assumed it was some form of video trickery or something, or at least that the changes werent permanent.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.18977/title.jay-z-kanye-wests-otis-maybach-auctioned-for-60000

Recon

Banned
I guarantee that anything that says "Trap a Holic" will never get a play from me. Might as well be saying "Warning, Shit inside".

Recon

Banned
"Strap" and "Trap". Get it right, lol.

Notice it says "Trap" on the top of the front. But yes, "Strap a Holics" is just as dumb, if not worse.

Edit: Every time I try logging onto Turntable it wont let me. I say log on with facebook, but it just doesnt do anything.

Esch

Banned
Notice it says "Trap" on the top of the front. But yes, "Strap a Holics" is just as dumb, if not worse.

Edit: Every time I try logging onto Turntable it wont let me. I say log on with facebook, but it just doesnt do anything.

huh, try twitter? i thought i recall you saying you had a dummy account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom