• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Dollarz

Shit was the best track on Graduation, yet wasnt on Graduation officially. Shit was a great collabo and worked perfectly. I thought Graduation was just ok compared to College Dropout and Late Registration, but it is great compared to his recent output.

I'm not trying to start Yeezy cycle again but yeah, I think all three are great in their own way.

Acid08

Banned
Blu & Exile - The Narrow Path

Oh lordy. Trying to tell my folks that flowin' ain't easy. Driving down this yellow brick road until it frees me. I need a pen, I need a pad, I need a place to go to get this shit lifted off of my soul.

YES.

Blu & Exile- The World Is (Below The Heavens)

I was trained to be a soldier for god
But as soon as I used my own thoughts I kinda got lost
In this smog called reality
Where hell is a fallacy and Heaven is a fantasy created by man
So don't believe in it
You came in here with nothing then your leaving with
Nothing so retreat from this
World of deceit
But my people it's time to rise
Realize there's a heaven whether you think it's inside or in the sky
Reach for it before it's gone eternally
And you stuck here below the heavens for eternity

PBY

Banned
Digging this album:
copywrite-god-save-the-king-album-cover-300x300.jpg

This thread is awesome! I had no idea there were fellow MC's on GAF...Any way I could get into the OP? I've got a soundcloud and have managed to get a couple of features on indie hip hop blog college-of-music. I also checked out the "Appalled" remix you guys did a year ago which was pretty dope, I'd love to spit a few bars with you guys if something like that happens again haha.

Well, here's my soundcloud if anyone wants to take a look: http://soundcloud.com/t-wally

Still new to rap, a lot of people don't realize how important timing and delivery is. Controlling your breathing is something I've also learned about through trial and error haha.

As for what I'm listening to now, Chiddy Band, Kid Slim, and Childish Gambino are constantly in rotation. I'm more into indie hip-hop, not really into most of the stuff you hear on the radio...

Was "Bittersweet" ft John Mayer officially on Graduation? That was probably my favorite song but I can't remember if it was included...if not I'd have to go with "Good Morning" or "I Wonder" So many good memories of this, I remember getting into arguments with friends over if Graduation would sell more copies than 50's crappy album haha.

overcast

So I remember enjoying that song Number One by Pharrell when I was in like 6th grade.. still enjoyable.. regardless of how corny it is.

IrishNinja

he was...but this new dude? he could play some unreleased pac shit; im just waiting to boo him off.
so's esha. i can feel it.

*edit fuck escha get back in here, this herb just skipped my "nas - you're da man" for some shit that's sub doomtree level

IrishNinja

well it was some low-rent UK jedi mind shit
now it's uh...bay area hip-pop i think. fuck man if i wanted to learn regional shit id get sirius or public access or some shit

IrishNinja

BOW BOW BOW BOW
fuck i gotta change up my list to make it troll harder, its literally the only reason we're still here

edit oh god they got eli porter, we're in business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom