• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

nns3d

Camp is pretty meh. Some good beats here and there, but idk... Gambino's voice kills some tracks for me. Also the fact that he doesn't really change his subject matter/flow throughout the album made it a really tedious play through.

DominoKid

i fucking hate how rappers hype their mixtapes.

*looks at Wiz*

30 more minutes? for real?
just fucking tell people when its gonna be out.
don't lie about the countdown.

iavi

*looks at Wiz*

Yeah, I was actually watching the counter when it hit 0:00 and said 'Refresh now.' Refreshed my ass into another 30.

*looks at Wiz*

yeah, I would of released that shit at like midnight that way people can have it in the morning and shit to play in their cars.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy

*looks at Wiz*

Yea, it's right up there with having teasers for trailers, in terms of being silly as shit.

JEKKI

WOOO WOOO WOOO

that's the AOTY alarm... coz something real good came out.

51l9tfWAIOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

any1 hear the new Planet Asia album yet?!?!?! freakin awesome!!

lots of guest appearances tho... LOTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRCNRH4rmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEn6lf08Izo <-- I love how PA makes no sense in this song... he fits in perfectly with Camp Lo.

I'll throw sum songs on the turntable site lol

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Tokubetsu

WOOO WOOO WOOO

that's the AOTY alarm... coz something real good came out.

51l9tfWAIOL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

any1 hear the new Planet Asia album yet?!?!?! freakin awesome!!

lots of guest appearances tho... LOTS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBRCNRH4rmE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEn6lf08Izo <-- I love how PA makes no sense in this song... he fits in perfectly with Camp Lo.

I'll throw sum songs on the turntable site lol

I'm not a big fan of Asia outside his features but this is looking nice.

SpeedingUptoStop

will totally Facebook friend you! *giggle* *LOL*
Not gonna lie, this Blue Chips might be my album of the year / Bronson's best. So ultimately quotable and so much variety in the production. It's all up my alley. Every song has a classic line, I wish I knew somebody into this so we could quote this shit back and forth forever

MOVE COCAINE OUTTA SPOKANE, I GOT NO SHAME, SPIT THE PROPANE , RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR GOLD CHAIN

I'M ON THE ART AND THE FOOD SCENE, FUCK RAP, LAYING BACK, EATING POUTINE <<<<3333

I reallllllllllllllllly want a Bronson cookbook too. All this shit he describes sounds so delicious

HAZELNUT SPREAD, BANANA ON THE BREAD

JALAPENO CREAM CHEESE ON THE RAISIN BREAD, THAT'S FOR BREAKFAST

Recon

Banned
Not gonna lie, this Blue Chips might be my album of the year / Bronson's best. So ultimately quotable and so much variety in the production. It's all up my alley. Every song has a classic line, I wish I knew somebody into this so we could quote this shit back and forth forever

MOVE COCAINE OUTTA SPOKANE, I GOT NO SHAME, SPIT THE PROPANE , RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR GOLD CHAIN

I'M ON THE ART AND THE FOOD SCENE, FUCK RAP, LAYING BACK, EATING POUTINE <<<<3333

I reallllllllllllllllly want a Bronson cookbook too. All this shit he describes sounds so delicious

HAZELNUT SPREAD, BANANA ON THE BREAD

JALAPENO CREAM CHEESE ON THE RAISIN BREAD, THAT'S FOR BREAKFAST

Yeah, I was feeling the production on this quite a bit.

^thanks, was waiting on that- wasn't french Montana supposed to drop a tape today as well?

Please tell me you are not anticipating French? I can vaguely understand Wiz..but french? Ahh hell nah!
Are you LTTP on the album version of Runaway or something?

I have barely listened to that abomination. That track was hot garbage.

hie

I haven't heard that Bronson song, but I'm assuming he's not pronouncing 'Spokane' right. Ha. (it's 'SpokeANN') Cocann, sham, propann, gold chan?

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
"The Code"
"Never Been Part II"
"The Grinder"

All wavy. This tape is leagues better than that horrible Cabin Fever tape. That said, it's kinda average though. Good smoking music, so I guess that's the point. heh

Where the hell is a Currency feature though? >:|

PBY

Banned
"The Code"
"Never Been Part II"
"The Grinder"

All wavy. This tape is leagues better than that horrible Cabin Fever tape. That said, it's kinda average though. Good smoking music, so I guess that's the point. heh

Where the hell is a Currency feature though? >:|

Good to hear- cabin fever was awesome tho. I feel like ppl are gonna underrate this based on rolling papers; had this come on the heels of kush and oj ppl would be all about this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom