• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT4| At that Das EFX concert, I riggity realized that I liggity love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

DominoKid

"The Code"
"Never Been Part II"
"The Grinder"

All wavy. This tape is leagues better than that horrible Cabin Fever tape. That said, it's kinda average though. Good smoking music, so I guess that's the point. heh

Where the hell is a Currency feature though? >:|

wat.

Cabin Fever snapped.

Recon

Banned
Never Been Part II bangs pretty hard and I dont even like Ross.

Edit: Just from the handful of tracks I have heard, this is leagues better than Rolling Papers/ Snoop Dogg Collabo Album. This what people wanted after Kush & OJ.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Good to hear- cabin fever was awesome tho. I feel like ppl are gonna underrate this based on rolling papers; had this come on the heels of kush and oj ppl would be all about this

Yea. Most def. Kush and Oj was pretty fucking great, and this sounds closer to it than the last two efforts. I forgot all about Rolling Papers. lol.

I can see this tape growing on me.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Watching this MMG Live in NY stream. Why is it like 30,000 dudes on stage and no actual performances? C'mon son. Ross is the only one with half an excuse. These Wale looking dudes can't even do a lap on stage and act like they care? Weed Carriers fell way the fuck off.

PBY

Banned
Watching this MMG Live in NY stream. Why is it like 30,000 dudes on stage and no actual performances? C'mon son. Ross is the only one with half an excuse. These Wale looking dudes can't even do a lap on stage and act like they care? Weed Carriers fell way the fuck off.

Link?

Only a few tracks in but I can already tell this is no Kush & OJ. Wiz peaked already, it's been downhill ever since...

And Cabin Fever sucked. Hard.

Recon

Banned
This thread got stupid with this Wiz train. Shit is "alright", compared to Rolling Papers it is a classic, but in reality it is just solid.

Bishman

Only a few tracks in but I can already tell this is no Kush & OJ. Wiz peaked already, it's been downhill ever since...

And Cabin Fever sucked. Hard.

tumblr_m0s5cd2Ru81rnvjgmo1_500.gif

PBY

Banned
that harry fraud beat is tight; dude lowkey is building up a great portfolio of amazing beats. I think ppl are sleeping on him cuz of his connection w/ French.

And I never left the Wiz train, but glad that ppl came back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom