• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-HOP OT6(66) Wu-Tang is for Asians and Weeaboos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

XFMfg3B.jpg

Esch

Banned
I think the point is to get fans of those artists to check for the original. Just like weird fan service. I dunno, I agree they are always terrible.
the only one that was dope was the Wild Boy one and even then they fucked up and took out Flockas verse. they just turn into awkward cypher tracks, except the rappers on them are pop and trap guys with no bars. so they suck.

Thanks, biz and peter.

The Deuces remix was super dope. Everybody brought it, even Andre 3000.

EDIT:
tumblr_miskip2ldB1qmsphko1_1280-450x450.jpg

Supposed lead single off of his next album, King Remembered In Time.

[KRIT hook copypasta here]

lemme guess, talking about shining in his car with candy paint doors

codhand

...and so still no examples of how Kanye influenced genres outside of hip-hop?

Okay.

/irrelevant arguments

here's a complete list of albums (not reissues) Pitchfork gave a perfect 10.0 score to

Wilco - Foxtrot 2002
Kanye - Twisted Fantasy 2011

While this doesn't direct you to an artist specifically influenced by kanye it does show that he influenced musical tastes on the whole.

if you told me in 2002 that kanye west would get a perfect ten from pitchfork i would laugh

*Not saying anything about my personal opinion of Pitchfork as a barometer for good taste here, just talking influence
** I like one Kanye West album, no stanery here,
*** might as well get it all out before the new OT

cdyhybrid

This is terrible. But I like it-

A- I think Pitbull is aite for what he is, makes decent Flo Rida-tier club jams, and
B- I like it when people stick up for their city. Fuck wayne with his Heat bullshit.

Worst part is Weezy will be begging to sit courtside in MIA again if they win the title this year. Dude is a serial bandwagon jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom