• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

DAMN!...RAIDER TAPE OF THE YEAR SO FAR. I need a joint.

DAT DJ SMOKEY TRACK,

otIZe.png

This shit does go hard bruh.... Thanks for posting this

kamspy

Aiight between Esch and PheonixPause, which one of yall would actually play it more right now?

I'd just wanna give it to someone to who would actually use it and not just pad the ol Steam catalog. Na mean?

Tokubetsu

Aiight between Esch and PheonixPause, which one of yall would actually play it more right now?

I'd just wanna give it to someone to who would actually use it and not just pad the ol Steam catalog. Na mean?

Give it to Esch. Phoenix still out here playing Starcraft probably.

GOTY 2012. where da fuck is the expansion at.

does anybody here want darkness 2? i'll pm them the steam key later. i don't really feel like playing it.

edit: just pm me and i'll hook it up later.

Esch

Banned

Me prolly. PD pretty much sticks to Path of Exile and Starcraft. Im finishing up Titan Quest and need something good to play anyway.

Me prolly. PD pretty much sticks to Path of Exile and Starcraft. Im finishing up Titan Quest and need something good to play anyway.

Esch is right. I've been pretty busy lately, haven't even been able to buy the new SC2 expansion. Let my brown brother take this one.

I wouldn't do this for a lighter skinned Indian. Caste system muthafuckas

Detox

I want to run a competition for bioshock infinite but barely anyone participates and I can't think of what the criteria will be

Suggestions?

mooooose

I guess the beat to Yay Yay sounds kinda generic (in the same way a lot of GKMC's beats were generic, but really really good) but Q makes it such a Q song. I think it's Q's song that perfectly describes him.

mooooose

Thinking about it I guess it's mostly just Swimming Pools but Good Kid was also as generic of a Pharrell beat as it gets and I love Pharrell.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
snoop lion apparently.

e: apparently the lion can't handle an album by himself. taking after the game and needing a guest on every track.
ROFL

I love it when people say silly shit like this

Dude has been making albums for 20 years

PBY

Banned
you must be using some PPP variant i dont fuck with. i regret nothing
I don't know what that means- I just misspoke lol it was the last page. You still should regret it tho- regret it like Dj Khaled regrets everything he did in that video.

Detox

Ok bioshock infinite competition (steam), anything creative goes so songs, beats, poems, stories, drawings etc as long as it is entertaining. Competition ends on Tuesday night whenever I get home probably around 10pm gmt.

Macca

Ok bioshock infinite competition (steam), anything creative goes so songs, beats, poems, stories, drawings etc as long as it is entertaining. Competition ends on Tuesday night whenever I get home probably around 10pm gmt.
Ok fuck, I'm in. Hard.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The Bugatti video is like a Khaled video without a budget. Really hate it, especially the beginning.

Sweet, this encompasses my GAF-Hop erotic literature idea.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™

i am in. gotta a theme or anything. got no musical talents so i guess ill "paint" something.

Esch

Banned
erotic hip hop fanfic is best fanfic.

Also i'm naming my X-COM squad after you guys. Trying to figure out who to take into battle while it downloads.

Esch

Banned
Key word.

thats still 25-40k alone for a day rental. your average rap video's budget is a cell phone camera, 50 bucks for some video editing, and like a couple stacks for some video hoes. This at least has some direction, a bunch of different actors etc. It's not a video of kanye rubbing buttercream icing on gimp masks while a symphony plays ever so sweetly in the background, but to call it low budget is lacking in perspective, especially since Ace Hood isn't a star and We The Best doesnt seem to have that much disposable income from my point of view.

thats still 25-40k alone for a day rental. your average rap video's budget is a cell phone camera, 50 bucks for some video editing, and like a couple stacks for some video hoes. This at least has some direction, a bunch of different actors etc. It's not a video of kanye rubbing buttercream icing on gimp masks while a symphony plays ever so sweetly in the background, but to call it low budget is lacking in perspective, especially since Ace Hood isn't a star and We The Best doesnt seem to have that much disposable income from my point of view.

Yeah it's one of the only DJ Khaled videos were it actually feels like a movie like he usually proclaim about everyone of his videos.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah it's one of the only DJ Khaled videos were it actually feels like a movie like he usually proclaim about everyone of his videos.
Not really. Thing is when Khaled does a video, he makes it so ridiculous it's actually fun to watch, see Fed Up, We Takin Ova and every other video with Khaled just dancing around next to the rappers doing their work.

And I was talking relatively, Khaled budgets be crazy with all the different scenes he shoots. Though it's a bit less nowadays. Whatever, arguing about an Ace Hood video isn't worth it. Ace Hood is cool. Future is ass. The song is ass.

Also, Esch don't you try to steal my erotic literature idea now, I see you schemin'.

Esch

Banned
im not competing. The gaf hop community just blessed me with a new game, i dont like Bioshock infinite, and even i'm almost reticent to compete after the Nas story i wrote. Can't leave erotic hiphop fanfic alone the game needs me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom