• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
JtHaoB9.jpg

celebrate the anniversary.

Love this album!!

Well it's not DMX but it is TI

My TI Mix

www.acemixes.com/Mixes/TIP.mp3

My man Ace! Exactly what I been waiting for, been listening to alot of TI lately. Getting this.

Man, I've never even listened to The Diplomats.

You really should. Classic shit

Nitsuj23

Me and some friends are going to interview Chance The Rapper before he performs at a local venue tomorrow. Anything you guys want to know about him? He seems to be on the come up. First tape was called 10 Day and the next one, Acid Rap, is due next month.

Chance_The_Rapper_10_Day-front-large.jpg

I'm pretty sure I've seen his stuff posted before, but here's a link

The video should be on YouTube by Friday-ish. I imagine it'll turn out something like the HardknockTV videos, but hopefully better... we'll see.

HiResDes

Nardwuar vs. Angel Haze.

Joe Buttons ft. Wiz Khalifa & French Montana - NBA video. Rare footage of Joe Budden not looking holier than thou, Wiz Khalifa looking normal and French Montana looking half-classy (but he still doesn't know how to lip synch).

Video of Flocka dissing Gucci at the Dipset 10th Anniversary Concert.

Chief Keef - First Day Out video. DEAD @ HIS HAIR. Looking like Angelica from the Rugrats.

Mystikal and ScHoolboy Q freestyle on Sway In The Morning. Yo these two need a song together. Mystikal lmfao

Keef looks like he got turned out in the pen.

Edit: Thabiz I'm checking the Original Script and I hope it's not as corny as this first song, so much Game style name-dropping

thabiz

Edit: Thabiz I'm checking the Original Script and I hope it's not as corny as this first song, so much Game style name-dropping

pretty sure they were just shouting out to their inspirations. kinda like teachers by daft punk.

bangin album. BANGIN!

Me and some friends are going to interview Chance The Rapper before he performs at a local venue tomorrow. Anything you guys want to know about him? He seems to be on the come up. First tape was called 10 Day and the next one, Acid Rap, is due next month.

The video should be on YouTube by Friday-ish. I imagine it'll turn out something like the HardknockTV videos, but hopefully better... we'll see.

Saw him live when he was on tour with Childish Gambino.

I've posted the mixtape here twice, and I don't think anyone noticed or cared :p

I do like 10 day though. Has some really nice songs

iavi

I'm still looking forward to Wolf. I don't think it's going to be all that good, but I'm looking forward to it, nonetheless. Feels weird, man.

HiResDes

lol Wolf leaked

beginning of hodgys verse "professor nutty but is petty when you touch his lunch, like what the fuck im drunk as fuck, turn the fucking music up, so i can hear these stupid fucks, talk no walk like you discuss you talk too much like who the fuck are you to us"

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
beginning of hodgys verse "professor nutty but is petty when you touch his lunch, like what the fuck im drunk as fuck, turn the fucking music up, so i can hear these stupid fucks, talk no walk like you discuss you talk too much like who the fuck are you to us"
No thank you

PBY

Banned
LISTEN TO SWANGIN.

Esch

Banned

CsL1W.png
cant even tell if this is trolling or real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom