• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

njean777

TBH Chief Keef is alright by me, when I first saw him I was like meh, but after hearing his album, his beats are enjoyable enough. Although I can hardly understand what he is saying most of the time. He is autistic right?

PBY

Banned
Well whoever made beats for him, I didn't expect that he made those beats lol.
Picture+13.png

njean777

and who is this? I only know a couple of producers like Ye, Clams, No Id, 9th Wonder, Krit.

I just don't get how somehow can say they felt an album but didn't understand a word the rapper was saying...

I could understand some of it, just not everything like I can with other rappers. Like his choruses I can understand, but some of the stuff is so slurred that I am like WTF...

PBY

Banned
listening to Wolf is like watching a wall of paint dry while you really have to pee

Halfway thru- have no idea how to evaluate this album. I know its for a totally different demographic so I can't really size it up relative to Tyler's goals. All I know is that I don't absolutely hate it, but I prob will never listen to it again. AND THE STRUGGLE SYNTHS.

is the full bimmer song good at least?

edit: holy shit guys bioshock infinite is glorious. beautiful colour everywhere. I prefer this over bioshock any day.

DominoKid

beginning of hodgys verse "professor nutty but is petty when you touch his lunch, like what the fuck im drunk as fuck, turn the fucking music up, so i can hear these stupid fucks, talk no walk like you discuss you talk too much like who the fuck are you to us"

oh no. im about to listen, but this is not what im hoping to hear.

iavi

Tyler slays on Colossus. Arrangement slays too.

Too bad it's the only track on Wolf I can even begin to like so far.

"Oh, but who really gives a fuck what I think? My fans don't. They turning on me, they almost extinct."

gotdayum

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
aight, whatever, you fucks too cynical, i kinda liked WOLF but whatever. you guys ain't salty, you just fucking old. It ain't the hottest fucking thing to fuck my ears, but it's like a solid 6, that i banged in the bathroom 20ft from her mom and dad who're having dinner with their parents.

It isn't something I'm proud of enjoying, but I did and I can't fight that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom