• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
French is still kinda wack to me.. I like Future better

i've been listening to some older lil wayne today... I was never the biggest fan but always somewhat enjoyed a few of his albums, CII and CIII specifically. Fuckin' crazy even going back to carter III now. How can someone change so much in 5 years?

ScHoolboy Q Considers Forming Supergroup with Ab-soul/Danny Brown and A$AP Rocky

“We may even do an album together, we’ve been talking about it – call that whole shit Druggys Wit Hoes," he said. "We may do it. Me and Rocky may do a project together, too. We’ve been talking about it, too. I’m just waiting to get this album out and just see what happens. As of right now, I don’t now. After this album, shit, I want to work with both the homies. I want to do a project with Soul and I want to do one with Rocky. Maybe we can even put our own little group together – me, Ab-Soul, Danny Brown and Rocky.”

PLEASE DO IT

thabiz

1914622236-1.jpg

Adullessence - Life In Surround Sound: Dirty laundry

Jitters

I dislike less tracks on Wolf each time I hear it...........

I wish Bimmer was its own track. Its like Glass Table Girls all over again.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
I was digging in my closet and found old 8mm tapes. I found crazy car audio clips, zoo visits, family stuff, old gfs, etc. I did find a couple of 90s rap concerts and me of the turntables at a radio station. Here is the first video -

Black Moon at a club that is a restaurant now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxP4J_dfvf0&sns=em

It is long (about 30 mins), hope you enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom