• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolf is pretty good.

Solid Album with some really good songs.

Let's see how it hold up to me tho. Goblin(or rather most of his stuff) did not.

Servbot24

Banned
Listening to Wolf.

So this whole Odd Future thing is meant to be an elaborate troll meant to expose internet hype for being a complete shit show, yeah?

Esch

Banned
Nah, it could be a great thing. I've heard nothing but great things about the Germans! Lately!

Word? You should read some of these Cypress bailout threads...

dwill.png

Jitters

To me, Keef is so bad its funny. Montana is just bad.

Future is pretty bad, but to be fair, I've never heard an entire release of his.

Esch

Banned
French has way more enjoyable tracks under his belt, you just don't like him in any sense. French rocks a wider variety of sounds and can be downright backpacky when he wants to be. As far as rapping goes, he's easily better too, in every way. The only thing Keef might ultimately be better at is anthems, but who cares when he can't even put out more than 3 good songs out of 13 on a tape at any given time?

I've never heard a French Montana song that made me say "wow he's really spitting." All his tracks are him riding dope production or being featuring on his own damn songs lol.

Case 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4HSmFLYCWU

Dope beat (even doper video due to that Hispanic chick), nice old school feel/hook. Then French starts rapping...
snoopz.png

Case 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X98HX5nbsCI

Another dope beat with an even better video (seriously, this is top 10 at least in terms of fine ass women. lmao @ the black chicks not gettin in the pool due to them weaves). Hook is catchy, shit gets you hype in the club. But French is completely forgettable on this shit. No one listens to this for his verse.
ehhv.png

HiResDes

French is a much better rapper than Keef, if you disagree then you don't understand what rapping is.

...That woman is not funny and ruins every decent roast with recycled jokes and awful comedic timing.

mooooose

French Montana's best music was:

Coke Wave 2
Mac & Cheese 2
Really, anything from his Max B/Dame Grease/Fraud era.

Anything else is either meh or shitty. The occasional amazing tracks aside.

mooooose

Nah nothing, French is better than Keef. I'm just saying French can be a good writer and more importantly makes really good songs/music. PP (lol) isn't giving him his dues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom