• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdyhybrid

Also- just general tour-y stuff Q needs to work on:
-no merch at all? Come on.
-he forgot a bunch of his lyrics
-sequencing was a little fucked. Started off way too slow and kept going back and forth between hype and chill tracks. I can see how his relatively limited catalogue hurts here

How high was he?

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
So like if a mod decides it's really funny to fuck with someones' name, or something becomes a running joke long enough, they can change usernames at whim without any warning or remorse? I hate to hashtag as not important enough to twitter but #coleworld

Edit: Shoutout to the guy who put the Hudmo set up, I knew from the moment it started out with Jada's version of We Gon' Make it that there was going to be a good chance I would like it and i'm enjoying it so far, safe!

cdyhybrid

He was high. He def overplays the druggie/stoner character tho, kept talking about how fucked up he was when he didn't look super faded, and has spoken about how all that drug talk is just a character.

Not surprised, and I don't mean that as a slight towards him. I'd do the same if I were him.

thabiz

Is putting e in someone's drink and then taking them back to your place for sex...do you think that is rape? Spiking someone's drink with a roofie or something and then having sex, yes, rape. But this seems different.

oh shit. too funny.

thank you wenis.

cacophony

i love it when people break out the whole Rick Freeway Ross persona thing. I didn't even know who the hell the real Rick Ross was before I heard Rozay

I just wish Roc Marci was on this album. Alch tends to put him on up-tempo tracks that don't really fit his style but 360 Waves has a lot of beats that would fit him perfectly. Imagine Roc on Yasir Arafat...god damn

Also it's a god damn shame none of the Wu really fucks with Alch, outside of Rae getting a couple struggle beats here and there.

thabiz

I just wish Roc Marci was on this album. Alch tends to put him on up-tempo tracks that don't really fit his style but 360 Waves has a lot of beats that would fit him perfectly. Imagine Roc on Yasir Arafat...god damn

Also it's a god damn shame none of the Wu really fucks with Alch, outside of Rae getting a couple struggle beats here and there.

did you grab the latest Roc remix ep. pretty dope.

mooooose

Crowd was ehhh. Not hype enough. ASAP crew was supposed to be there, but they were late and missed my show, not sure if thats a gd thing.
sounds like i didnt miss much then and yeah that is def for the better considering rocky is on tour with rhi rhi, all you were gonna get was the weed carriers.

Also- just general tour-y stuff Q needs to work on:
-no merch at all? Come on.
-he forgot a bunch of his lyrics
-sequencing was a little fucked. Started off way too slow and kept going back and forth between hype and chill tracks. I can see how his relatively limited catalogue hurts here
q has basically no merch besides the black hippy stuff. tde needs some graphic design interns to hook it up. it's sad/embarrassing. not really his fault tho

im surprised he forgot lyrics, he mightve been out of breath and shit. did he play anything new besides yay yay? was he live during it or was he chill? i saw a video of him doing yay yay and he was way too chill imo

and yeah the sequencing was a problem at LLA too. i remember he started with like there he go and then did like oxy music, then some other stuff, then nightmare on figg st, then blessed, like wtf

q's catalog is small though and his notoriety has mostly come in the last two years with features so it is hard for him to do a show i guess but idk... it seems like he is just bad at doing shows

but honestly i like him being fat, he eatin

PBY

Banned
sounds like i didnt miss much then and yeah that is def for the better considering rocky is on tour with rhi rhi, all you were gonna get was the weed carriers.

q has basically no merch besides the black hippy stuff. tde needs some graphic design interns to hook it up. it's sad/embarrassing. not really his fault tho

im surprised he forgot lyrics, he mightve been out of breath and shit. did he play anything new besides yay yay? was he live during it or was he chill? i saw a video of him doing yay yay and he was way too chill imo

and yeah the sequencing was a problem at LLA too. i remember he started with like there he go and then did like oxy music, then some other stuff, then nightmare on figg st, then blessed, like wtf

q's catalog is small though and his notoriety has mostly come in the last two years with features so it is hard for him to do a show i guess but idk... it seems like he is just bad at doing shows

but honestly i like him being fat, he eatin
I still had a good time, he was super live. No new stuff.

T Dollarz

Wait, what album are we talking here?

T Dollarz

Found it guys thanks. Eyy Thabiz, I miss anything else this week? Working 45 hours this week has kept me busy and tired as fuck, but my most hours ever so I'm geeked for that check.

Btw I listened to Wolf earlier. Pretty much what I expected, didn't care for it much. Tyler's rapping is just too weird for me, and the production is weak as fuck. If he could get over some legit producer's beats, I think it would help my impression of him a lot. But besides that he just needs to grow up and stop acting fucking crazy.

thabiz

Found it guys thanks. Eyy Thabiz, I miss anything else this week? Working 45 hours this week has kept me busy and tired as fuck, but my most hours ever so I'm geeked for that check.

antiheroes
cor stidak & keor meteor
adullessence
tha soloist vs trilian
first light
dj low cut

theres more, but im tired.

T Dollarz

Holy fuck man, two albums hit me hard tonight. Marc Marciano and 360 Waves. So much better than when I listened to Wolf earlier in the day lol. Amazing what some good production can do.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Anyone else listen to the Spacesuit Junkies mixtape? I'm trying to figure out how I feel about it, but I'm leaning towards giving it a thumbs up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom