• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Kendrick was actually great on this, not skipping words and shit. But damn, that crowd is horrible. I guess it's to be expected from a late night show. But damn, he killed it.
I think Fallon might have the best late night stage. With the seats on the sides of the stage and behind it, with a good crowd you can show a lot of energy.

People being so far from the stage kills a lot.

I feel like my stance is unfounded many times, but I feel like Wolf is somehow objectively mediocre in so many ways. I really hope it doesn't become this year's MBDTF, which was a much better album even.
You just threw a Molotov cocktail into a barrel of gasoline. Imma go eat some Easter dinner and avoid the blood bath.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Kendrick was actually great on this, not skipping words and shit. But damn, that crowd is horrible. I guess it's to be expected from a late night show. But damn, he killed it.

Dat phones..

Glad when i seen kendrick everyone was bouncing.

DominoKid

"@JODYHiGHROLLER: iF U ARE A MALE SPECiES OVER THE AGE OF 7 THEN YOU SHOULD NEVER REFER TO YOU FATHER AS "DADDY" YOUR FATHER WOULD AGREE"

Tokubetsu

TwColHP.jpg

Katie Got Bandz ft. Gunplay - Y'all Niggaz Ain't Hittaz (Remix)

RJT

So since Danny Brown has been killing it in features, I decided to finally listen to XXX. I was blown away. Amazing album...

another good gunplay guest verse. I think gunplay on ghetto symphony is guest verse of the year so far.

and new v nasty song is actually pretty good except for that rubadubdub shit.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
His sister is the funny looking gal from Sin City and 2 Fast 2 Furious

He is a house DJ normally.. Seen him live a few times and dude is pretty dope at his trade..

Also his father owns Benihana's

No shit? So his kids were born rich. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom