• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Tiron & Ayomari!!!

Wonderful Prelude Pt 1 EP

http://thecafeterialine.bandcamp.com/album/the-wonderful-prelude-pt-1

Broken Beans, check them out. Also, check out the OP. There are album of the year threads from the past few years and HiRes' roundup threads in there too.

Well this past couple of months I've been working through the roundup threads and have downloaded every mixtape posted. Just to get a feel of what is being made right now and what I wanna listen to.

I've also purchased a number of albums recommended, also and this year I've been alot more active in seeking out artists and the music they make.

I feel more confident posting in this thread now I know what is going on.

Pol_Pothead

Neo Member
All instrumental compilation based on samples from Yasunori Mitsuda's videogame soundtrack work dropped not too long ago...

MITSUDA
hRcephg.jpg

Tokubetsu

I expected better of Drake. This is even worse than TDE's videos.

Nah, we're worried because that dude said he didn't date black guys, but didn't specify if he'd smash.

You're kinda missing the whole point of the video. It's supposed to be in the vein of those cheap DSLR yt rap videos. This is his "street" single
l o l

cacophony

Big Ghost Reviews Tyler, The Creator – ‘Wolf’

15. “Trashwang” (f/…a bunch of muthafuckas) – This shit jus reminded me why I wasnt feelin none of this Odd Future shit in the first place namsayin. Like this jus some shit for fatherless n**gas who play video games from dusk til dawn n eat ramen noodles without cookin em. BUT SON…whoever spit that wretched shit after Taco wack ass needs to get thrown the fuck off a building yo. Like this n**ga sufferin from all types of malfunctions b. Nigga soundin like he holdin a plugged-in curling iron in the shower or some shit while he was spittin that verse yo. Shit soundin like the zombie n**ga from Wreck-it Ralph…nigga jus convulsin n tossin out bars bout not a got damn thing at all…The fuck wrong wit yall?. Who lettin this n**ga in the booth son? Like who sayin YO YOU GOTTA PUT MY N**GA ON THE TRACK…I MEAN HE A LITTLE LEFT OF CENTER N SHIT BUT YOU GON DEFINITELY BE FEELIN IT CUZ DAWG NICE YO… Swear I really hate yall muthafuckas.

Now somebody jus shown me a picture of the muthafucka who spit that verse n turns out he look like Kenneth Parcell from 30 Rock. Ayo FUCK rap. Im mad at this shit right here son. Somebody gotta die for this shit b.

cacophony

I guess Kanye finally realized Cudi is trash & didn't want to push his album

He heard that pretty girl song that samples the retarded kids & was like
kanye.gif.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Good to know. Also, Travis Scott's twitter made me like him more- I appreciate ppl who retweet negative remarks about them
I don't understand this. Why do people do it? Seems like it's bringing even more attention to yourself, rather than leaving it alone and letting opinions be opinions.

CuDi sometimes RTs hate and just throws passive aggressive remarks around whilst doing so.

PBY

Banned
I don't understand this. Why do people do it? Seems like it's bringing even more attention to yourself, rather than leaving it alone and letting opinions be opinions.

CuDi sometimes RTs hate and just throws passive aggressive remarks around whilst doing so.

I think its a way to show you don't take yourself THAT seriously. The throwing passive aggressive remarks back part negates that tho.

Tokubetsu

kanye.gif.gif

Of course you would post something like this. From a business perspective it's in his best interest to keep Cudi around. He's literally the only one on GOOD that has proven he can do numbers. Travis Scott doesn't have a single, Commons last album has even done 200k yet, Pusha T will be lucky if he does that. Who else does good have? John Legend, Mos Def (lol) and Big Sean (debuted high but idk what final/recent numbers are).

Cudi also has/had an acting career and has more visibility than most of the rest of GOOD. Not to mention crossover appeal with his rock style and music etc.

Not to mention the fact that they've said it's amicable split, six-ish months in the making. Even your boy Travis Scott is confirming this.

Never forget, Cudi the only one who got a solo song on Cruel Summer. The only one and we all know about Kanye's legendary ego.

PBY

Banned
Of course you would post something like this. From a business perspective it's in his best interest to keep Cudi around. He's literally the only one on GOOD that has proven he can do numbers. Travis Scott doesn't have a single, Commons last album has even done 200k yet, Pusha T will be lucky if he does that. Who else does good have? John Legend, Mos Def (lol) and Big Sean (debuted high but idk what final/recent numbers are).

Cudi also has/had an acting career and has more visibility than most of the rest of GOOD. Not to mention crossover appeal with his rock style and music etc.

Not to mention the fact that they've said it's amicable, even your boy Travis Scott is confirming this.

Kinda agree, although I think Big Sean's new album will sell huge.

Either way, new CHVRCHES video is dooooooooope
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aIHUyIW0gfo

Its a performance video, so its not the studio version. Still kill it.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Cudi snatching the 5th place slot from Danny brown and ASAP rocky in black hippy

lol

The new writer for big ghost fucking sucks

PBY

Banned
Totally. I'm not a big sean fan at all but I could see him doing numbers. Like i said, I know FF debuted at like 87k sold first week.

I think he can move around 250 if he puts out a new big single, and times it right for summer

edit: also, why no1curr about that sick getondown GFK set? Its way better than the other bundle...

kanye.gif.gif

Lmao while I hate cudi too, like toku said he's the most sound good music member financially so I doubt this was the labels decision at all. Cudi wanted out

cdyhybrid

Really like Poppy 7. Big fan of the dance hall/reggae stuff.

Confession: Freaks (French/Nicki) is really growing on me. Love the beat.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
sean will be lucky to hit 150k. yall tripping
Sean's presence in the rap game right now is undeniable. If his next single is warm he'll do 100k.

He was on Clique, Mercy and Don't Like. 3 of the biggest anthems all summer. That heat isn't going away even if he pushed his album back. Guap's video has more views than that of Marvin & Chardonnay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom