• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thabiz

new ghost is for the older set. classic ghost, classic wu! goddamn some funky ass breaks. almost pulled out the cardboard.

year of the wu confirmed.

PBY

Banned
new ghost is for the older set. classic ghost, classic wu! goddamn some funky ass breaks. almost pulled out the cardboard.

Is it tho? I love it, but it doesn't really sound like classic Wu...
Actually I think I like it because it sounds different

Esch

Banned
you dont want it to be same old. and you dont want it to be completely different. you want it to be familiar shit but with new trappings.

Wouldn't call anything I've heard from it "classic Ghost." His energy and delivery level is reaching GZA status; he just sounds slow and stale. Granted I've only heard a couple tracks but it reminds me of most of the recent Ghost stuff like Wu Block where he doesn't really sound engaged.

I'm hoping for the best while expecting not much. I'll probably wait for the album to be released instead of streaming.

CRS

Jaden Smith - Shakespeare

Whoever he got to ghostwrite his new stuff is doing a good job, this song reminds me of Kendrick.

Jaden Smith ghostwrites for Kendrick.

ihLOvdLMgods0.png

Toward the end of the album and I'm enjoying it gonna have to listen to a album version before I give my impressions some of the vocals sound muddled.

CRS

Red Eye is the only track I don't like so far but nothing that's really blown me away. Girls and Just What I Am are the clear highs so far.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
isn't he rumored to be on started from the bottom remix with rick ross and up and coming GAWD riff raff

This guy says Riff raff is the upcoming gawd, and asks girls if they have herpes before fucking them. Actually he asks them at all.

Your so wrong your just wrong lol.

Looking forward to hearing the new Ghost.

Not even gonna give Cudi a download. Dude sucks.

Esch

Banned
Fallout Boy and GOOD is a match made in heaven. Definitely fruity, eye rollingly self indulgent, empty muzak.

iavi

That Eddie B x Fraud tape is fire. Fraud's even stepped his percussion up.

Fallout Boy and GOOD is a match made in heaven. Definitely fruity, eye rollingly self indulgent, empty muzak.

If all I get out of this is bullshit like that 2chainz track, they can keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom