• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Make sure you catch Late Night with Jimmy Fallon tomorrow night (that's Monday April 8th). The music guest will be Ghostface Killah and Adrian Younge, plus Masta Killa and Killah Priest! Performing music from Twelve Reasons To Die backed by the Roots!

Killah Priest getting that promo

Esch

Banned
is this the first time Kanye has acknowledged the existence of king Kendrick Lamar?

he probably emailed his verse on some
5I5s8.png
shit

Esch

Banned
yeh wonder why kanye seems to be the only person who hasn't said something about or done shit with kendrick.
kanye dislikes people who are a threat to his popularity on the come up. look at how he treats Drake. Dude is super insecure. must make dating kim a chore.

kanye dislikes people who are a threat to his popularity on the come up. look at how he treats Drake. Dude is super insecure. must make dating kim a chore.

isn't he rumored to be on started from the bottom remix with rick ross and up and coming GAWD riff raff

but yeah kanye's lack of presence on drake's shit has been a bit strange. dude definitely must be insecure.

Should have said hair piece and asked like you wondered if she had extensions.

she was asian. they don't really fuck with extensions around here too much. plus i was too dumb to think that quick with the save haha.

HiResDes

I also think maybe Kanye has become too lazy to do the whole conscious, backpack rap stuff, as he can't count on Consequence to ghost write for him and he's said all he's had to say about society on College Dropout and Late Registration.

DominoKid

Its not that deep. Ye just doesnt give a fuck about new artists that arent his own. Fans had to beg him to put Cole on a GOOD Friday track.

He's worked w/ Drake plenty of times. 2 songs and directed his video.

cdyhybrid

isn't he rumored to be on started from the bottom remix with rick ross and up and coming GAWD riff raff

but yeah kanye's lack of presence on drake's shit has been a bit strange. dude definitely must be insecure.

she was asian. they don't really fuck with extensions around here too much. plus i was too dumb to think that quick with the save haha.

Could've been worse - you could've gotten herpes!

well he should stop fucking with pusha t's boring ass and get some collabs with artists outside of GOOD.

he goes well with big sean though.

edit: yeah i dunno why i bothered asking after kissing her, hopefully i'm clean

good song deniro farrar is awesome. look how many views and downloads his shit gets though, i feel like he'll never ever blow up.

edit: maybe it's too early in his career to say this though.

JABEE

Capital Steez's unreleased mixtape, King Capital, is coming out soon. A year ago today. Steez put out American Korruption. :(

Still no deaths in X-COM but it's getting tough. Africa has gone to shit (not that African wasn't shit before lol); I didn't know about sending satellites/interceptors until it was too late
5i5s8.png

Finally got some shit flying now though, hopefully I can save Europe and South America; North America is lookin good.

Eschalon has like 30 kills, dude is beasting. But literally my whole squad got injured pretty bad in my last mission lmao. I need to be more careful. Devo gonna have to put in some work now that the main group is in the hospital.

Esch

Banned
One thing i dont like in XCOM is the whole explosives wipe out all the remains/fragments you get from normally killing someone. Fuck kind of stupid ass rule is that, especially when the rockets arent THAT OP, certainly not in the same way that a sniper is.

Hey Gaf....I'm gonna be spinning some hiphop on one of the local radios here from 6:30am - 7:30am Tomorrow morning. (lol, i know thats hella early for some hiphop).

You can stream it via internet here at www.wrir.org.

you just click "listen" and it will start streaming what is playing on that station.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
What? Kanye helped launch Drake, he was one of his biggest cosigns early on when it mattered. They had some issue behind the scenes which probably had to do with MBDTF/his sophomore, but that looks like it's going to blow over. Plus Kendrick isn't even in the same lane as Ye (and right on time is PP making the ludicrous complaint that he isn't rhyming about shit that isn't relevant in his life anymore, because of the different space he's in).

Kanye fucks with other rappers low key. Asking when's the last time he's acknowledged someone is pretty dumb considering dude barely has a public persona. All you get is hearsay about how he messes with Future, A$AP Rocky, etc.

One thing i dont like in XCOM is the whole explosives wipe out all the remains/fragments you get from normally killing someone. Fuck kind of stupid ass rule is that, especially when the rockets arent THAT OP, certainly not in the same way that a sniper is.

I only use rockets as a last ditch effort to save my ass, due to that.

I also need to be a lot smarter about who I send on missions. So far I've been sending my main 4-6 guys (Eschalon as heavy/rockets, Blackace as assault/shotgun bro, CajoleJuice as assault/healer, Himuro as overpowered sniper, Wrath as heavy, and John Matrix from Commando). Meanwhile Devolution, Kampsy, Beezy, Toku, myself, Vasquez (that Hispanic chick from Aliens), and Walter Solchak only see action when my main bros are injured. I need to start sending the rookies on the easier missions, and save my badass wolfpack for hard shit like Europe, which is kind of getting destroyed right now.

Esch

Banned
the only time shit ever really goes down is when youre not paying attention and the fucking game decides to spawn 3 muton elites and a berserker while youre making fun of discotheque on gafhop mobile

thats how thabiz died (rip)

Kwixotik

I'm nostalgia tripping hard on A Kid Named Cudi right now

Edit: btw do you guys know any good sites for tracking nearby concerts for artists you like? I need one

mooooose

Kanye s website has redirected to a Tyler the creator video for like two weeks so he oblivious,y fucks with people outside his camp

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Can't stop listening to Kendrick's verse on R.I.P. Goddamn that flow.

Kanye s website has redirected to a Tyler the creator video for like two weeks so he oblivious,y fucks with people outside his camp
He also said Wayne was the hottest rapper in the game instead of himself. That was shocking to even me, but we already know how much he messes with Nicki/Wayne.

the only time shit ever really goes down is when youre not paying attention and the fucking game decides to spawn 3 muton elites and a berserker while youre making fun of discotheque on gafhop mobile

thats how thabiz died (rip)

i posted that on purpose, to sabotage ur game.

you're playing ironman mode obviously right?

Slizz

Lmv4Qkl.jpg

01. Smoke DZA - The Streak [Prod. By 183rd] (2:12)
02. Smoke DZA - Y2Kushedgod [Prod. By 183rd] (1:56)
03. Smoke DZA - Wolf Pack [Prod. By 183rd] (1:41)
04. Smoke DZA - Machismo [Prod. By 183rd] (3:01)
05. Smoke DZA - Hollywood Smoke Hogan 2.0 [Prod. By 183rd] (2:05)

Smoke DZA - Ringside EP

EDIT: It's pretty underwhelming.

Tokubetsu

Lmv4Qkl.jpg

01. Smoke DZA - The Streak [Prod. By 183rd] (2:12)
02. Smoke DZA - Y2Kushedgod [Prod. By 183rd] (1:56)
03. Smoke DZA - Wolf Pack [Prod. By 183rd] (1:41)
04. Smoke DZA - Machismo [Prod. By 183rd] (3:01)
05. Smoke DZA - Hollywood Smoke Hogan 2.0 [Prod. By 183rd] (2:05)

Smoke DZA - Ringside EP

EDIT: It's pretty underwhelming.

Like every solo Smoke DZA project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom