• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite verses off of Illmatic

Sometimes I sit back with a Buddha sack
Mind's in another world thinking how can we exist through the facts
Written in school text books, bibles, et cetera
Fuck a school lecture, the lies get me vexed-er
So I be ghost from my projects, I take my pen and pad
For the weekend hittin L's while I'm sleeping
A two day stay, you may say I need the time alone
To relax my dome, no phone, left the nine at home
You see the streets had me stressed something terrible
Fucking with the corners have a nigga up in Bellevue
Or HDM, hit with numbers from 8 to 10
A future in a maximum state pen is grim
So I comes back home, nobody's out but Shorty Doo-Wop
Rolling two phillies together in the Bridge we called 'em oo-wops
He said "Nas, niggas cold be busting off the roof
So I wear a bullet proof and pack a black trey-deuce"
He inhaled so deep, shut his eyes like he was sleep
Started coughing, one eye peeked to watch me speak
I sat back like The Mack, my army suit was black
We was chilling on these benches where he pumped his loose cracks
I took the L when he passed it, this little bastard
Keeps me blasted and starts talking mad shit
I had to school him, told him don't let niggas fool him
Cause when the pistol blows the one that's murdered be the cool one
Tough luck when niggas are struck, families fucked up
Coulda caught your man, but didn't look when you bucked up
Mistakes happen, so take heed never bust up
At the crowd catch him solo, make the right man bleed
Shorty's laugh was cold blooded as he spoke so foul
Only twelve trying to tell me that he liked my style
Then I rose, wiping the blunt's ash from my clothes
Then froze only to blow the herb smoke through my nose
And told my little man I'mma ghost, I rose
Left some jewels in his skull that he can sell if he chose
Words of wisdom from Nas try to rise up above
Keep an eye out for Jake, Shorty Wop, one love
Random I know, but I can't stop listening to Jazzmatic

I still think the track he did with Kelly Rowland on the mixtape coulda be huge. It's such a pop track and he shot it in the back of the head and throw it into the water. You could say that with a lot of tracks on that tape though. King of Diamonds is *literally* a club/stripper anthem and it got a lot of play in Miami but he never pushed it anywhere else...at all.

It's like he had budget for one good album, blew most of it on his mixtape and instead of promoting and pushing the hot songs off it, decided he wanted to save to shoot videos for the lame songs on GFID

Yup. He didn't want to put BMF on Teflon Don, Diddy basically begged him to put it on. Tells me Ross isn't as good of a business man as he thinks. Same thing happened to Meek with Amen, which should have been the first single on his album instead of a mixtape track.

Fuck Em was also a dope track that could have been a street single; replace Wale's struggle verse with Wayne, change the radio version to "Buck" Em and you got a hit.

DominoKid

Ni6PFXy.gif

cacophony

Ace Hood - The Trailer is so good. Im kinda hyped for his album. he should just have Cardiak produce all of it.

he should have pushed the release date up though cause he's gonna lose all the Bugatti hype before July

powerful trailer: http://vimeo.com/61148919

So far every GAF and EB member is alive on my X-COM team. Eschalon is my captain, or was but he keeps getting injured and missing missions. Blackace is now the highest ranked member.

Just added Devolution, hopefully she survives
trollxi.png

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Damn sons that Cannibal Ox EP is strong as fuck.

My ears had been missing Vast Aire so much, wow.

And I ain't an MC
I'm more like a sorcerer, trapped in a spelling bee

yes.

GAF HOP I think i cockblocked myself tonight. this is terrible judgement on my part and i don't know why i did it.

but i went with a chick to her apartment after the chatting and dancing at the club. and got her clothes off and was like all up in them titties and kissing her like mad. got my hand in her panties and after all this aggressive foreplay...because i was so goofy ass drunk and shit

i decide to ask her in these exact words "do you have the herps?"

needless to say i didn't bang her tonight and ended up getting kicked out of her place :(

oh man for some stupid ass reason i thought i was being precocious and also assumed that she would laugh.

i mean precautious. and the worst thing about this is that this isn't the first time this has happened. i used that exact same line a long ass time ago and it ended in similar results.

wtf. fuck alcohol.

Instead of saying it at the last possible minute, "Do you have the herps" should be your icebreaker.

Guarantee it'll give you better results, bruh, or your money back.

lol sometimes i think i should just keep my stupid ass thoughts to myself and if i really have to let them out, do it after completion.

I can sympathize with having no filter, I'm like that completely sober. The good news is the one that sticks around and finds the humor in that question is usually a keeper...

...or she just got da herps i unno

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
If a man should ever find himself wanting to jokingly ask, "Do you have the herps?", it should be reserved for post-coitus pillow talk only.

Example:

Girl - "Wow, that was amazing! Nothing could ruin this night."
You - "Well... do you have the herps?

Outside of that, you'd better know the chick really well, to just blurt that shit out before sex.

Tokubetsu

GAF HOP I think i cockblocked myself tonight. this is terrible judgement on my part and i don't know why i did it.

but i went with a chick to her apartment after the chatting and dancing at the club. and got her clothes off and was like all up in them titties and kissing her like mad. got my hand in her panties and after all this aggressive foreplay...because i was so goofy ass drunk and shit

needless to say i didn't bang her tonight and ended up getting kicked out of her place :(

ibkkF3dKxUUYI8.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny

I died.

You kissed her on the mouth, then asked if she had herpes? Brilliant. I only kiss on the cheek and neck; usually bar chicks get the message and say "I don't have the cooties, silly."

iavi

oh man for some stupid ass reason i thought i was being precocious and also assumed that she would laugh.

i mean precautious. and the worst thing about this is that this isn't the first time this has happened. i used that exact same line a long ass time ago and it ended in similar results.

wtf. fuck alcohol.

Nikka, do YOU have herpes? That's gotta be some subconscious come up while drunk shit, if it's not the first time you've fucked yourself with that one.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper

wtf. fuck alcohol.

On one hand, I feel sorry for you. On the other hand this is the funniest shit I think I'll read today.

You poor bastard, you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom