• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRS

Raekwon...

VjvlV.gif

Macca

If you don't like music elitism then I'd stay as far away from the sewage dump that is GAF-Hop

I made a point in that thread that I liked Rick Ross and they still quote in me every random thread I'm in with some Rick Ross is fat joke, like I'm married to the guy

zychi

Banned
If you don't like music elitism then I'd stay as far away from the sewage dump that is GAF-Hop

I made a point in that thread that I liked Rick Ross and they still quote in me every random thread I'm in with some Rick Ross is fat joke, like I'm married to the guy

lulz

iavi

Man... Rap concerts...

I know what you mean, man. Shit's just zzzzzzzz 95% of the time.

Masters, stop forgetting to sign out of your alt account

overcast

Shit seems so lifeless to me haha, these dudes just simply had the life drained outta them. Cool instruments though
Rza and Method have tons of life in them. GZA and Ghost seem out of it for sure. Raekwon is doing his thing, looks about ready to pass out though.

PBY

Banned
Shit seems so lifeless to me haha, these dudes just simply had the life drained outta them. Cool instruments though
I actually think they seem live, but that's mostly cuz I saw Ghost and Rae last year and that was the definition of drained. This is aite. Still has #rapshowproblems

PBY

Banned
Also- does no one find the self promotion weird? I mean wearing a T of your group AND A HAT WITH YOUR NAME ON IT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom