• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecurbj

who is hynie?

also, who is this jo jo dude?
run's+house+6.jpg

iavi

So, guys, IANAHB2 has gone from being a good album to a great album with time. It's full of bangers, funny as fuck, and Wayne comes correct on a lot of it. There's no conceptual element like a narrative to be told, or any sort of thematic cohesion, but it's a lot of fucking fun.

fuck all that backlash

lmao Phoenix Dark died in X-COM. A bunch of my hard body dudes were injured so I sent my noob ass on the alien ship mission. 1 mission, 0 kills, dead lmao.

Blackace and Esch are running shit for me tho

Nah, it'll help you last longer. You won't believe how many GAF posts I thought up while balls deep in poon. Gotta keep your mind busy so you don't bust.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air

The weird thing about this picture is R Kelly is the freakiest person in it. Tyler would be hard pressed to write lyrics that match stuff R Kelly has done on tour buses between shows.

Also stayed for 2 drake songs and bounced it was what I thought it would be and everything big ghost said it was. Dude is the Justin Bieber of Rap.

Cudder

Nah, it'll help you last longer. You won't believe how many GAF posts I thought up while balls deep in poon. Gotta keep your mind busy so you don't bust.

ima be real i do this sometimes too. most times though im just racking my brain for at least 1 of the many "how to control ejaculation" videos ive searched on the U-tube. even if i dont remember or come up with any tips or videos, just the very act of thinking about those videos helps srs. the mind is funny.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
The weird thing about this picture is R Kelly is the freakiest person in it. Tyler would be hard pressed to write lyrics that match stuff R Kelly has done on tour buses between shows.

Also stayed for 2 drake songs and bounced it was what I thought it would be and everything big ghost said it was. Dude is the Justin Bieber of Rap.
Nothing weird about it
R-Kelly writes some freaky stuff if you listen to his stuff

I know this is brought up a lot but damn rappers really need to step up with their live shows then start releasing live albums. I don't know how everyone else feels about them, but there's just something I really love about them and hearing the crowd and such

I know this is brought up a lot but damn rappers really need to step up with their live shows then start releasing live albums. I don't know how everyone else feels about them, but there's just something I really love about them and hearing the crowd and such

well they definitely need to step up their live game before the albums come.

live bands help big time, and if they want to go the dj route don't hire some middle of the mall shiiit. go tour around with araabmuzik or something.

when riff raff starts touring to support his album he should do it with diplo.

Esch

Banned
avghjggjgh feels like someone played hacky sack with my brain. shit sucks. time to gulp water in the fetal position for 24hrs

kamspy

New Styles is the best thing to come out of the Cudi, Rittz and Ghost drop.

Didn't even know it was coming out lol.

New Rittz was done when he signed to Tech N9N9s label. Him and Yela couldn't have blown it any worse. Shit is Canibus status.

Oh shit, and lol at Nas getting scammed out of 100k by some rap mag. Jay Z drops a song and it get's brought up to the President's press sec and Nas "invests 6 figures" (which means scammed out of 100k in Nas-talk) on the same blog page. Entertaining at least.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Life is Good is the litmus test for Nas stannery. How much acidity from that man's Ls have been displaced into your blood?

Detox

Y'all love to listen to beats and ignore the lyrics, go listen to Wayne's new album. I'll let Nasir's words paint me new worlds.

HiiiLife

pay your fine or whatever you have to do and carry on with your life? maybe consider not having drinks in your car while you're driving, going forward.

Yeah I was being stupid. I knew better but didn't act on it. I was the passenger but regardless, I feel terrible for my friend who was the driver. I'm just feeling down all around.

iavi

What the fuck is Ye wearing

Is that even a coat

E: nah that's just a fucking pelt. Bruh's wearing a fucking pelt

Detox

I can show that line to a 100 people and 90% of them will say that line is aimed at whoever Hova is. At the end of the day the line is ambiguous for a reason you can interpret it however you want.

I can show that line to a 100 people and 90% of them will say that line is aimed at whoever Hova is. At the end of the day the line is ambiguous for a reason you can interpret it however you want.

Obviously if you decide to cut out the next two lines to make it seem that way. Those 4 lines are not ambiguous at all, it's clearly a Wayne diss because on Tha Carter 3 Jay-Z basically said he is passing the crown to Wayne. Who supposedly had ghostwriters. Like cmon son stop the reaching, it's starting to look pathetic. You don't need to try that hard to say you hate Jay-Z and prefer Nas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom