• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoilBreak

Banned
i think its clear that kanyes been watching too much game of thrones

That would be asap stark
C0E6Zc1.jpg

Why didn't Ross sign Ace Hood? They're both from Miami, Ace's style fits perfectly with MMG's sound, he has the potential to sell records unlike Stalley, etc. I guess one might argue that him and Meek sound very similar/make the same music, and you don't want to have two guys like that on the same label. Plus back when Meek signed, he was clearly the hotter rapper than Ace so it did make sense. But still, I'd put them both on the same label, fuck it.

DominoKid

Why didn't Ross sign Ace Hood? They're both from Miami, Ace's style fits perfectly with MMG's sound, he has the potential to sell records unlike Stalley, etc. I guess one might argue that him and Meek sound very similar/make the same music, and you don't want to have two guys like that on the same label. Plus back when Meek signed, he was clearly the hotter rapper than Ace so it did make sense. But still, I'd put them both on the same label, fuck it.

I think Ace wanted to stick w/ Khaled since he discovered him.

Esch

Banned
Just... Incomprehensible. You really have to watch it to see how ridiculous of a human DJ Khaled is. I doubt his existence sometimes like Tguy said, he's beyond me on a metaphysical level.

anybody have ghetto extraordinary? I've only ever heard monster, pl3dge, and rap music so I'm trying to delve into the rest of his releases. All of the links are down for GE though.

overcast

Well yeah.. But what the fuck is the point. Is he the king? Or is it an image displaying his knowledge and overall experience in the way of stormy weather?

Tokubetsu

That's a dope picture why are y'all hating? If I was a rapper I'd take promo photos in warpaint and full black metal regalia. Y'all would be boring entertainers like Kenneth Lamar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom