• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Birdman got Young Money on lock. Tyga said on the Breakfast club that apart from the signing on fee he has never got a cheque from YM, he lives off tour money and the Reebok deal not bad but Birdman hustling.

Birdman got Young Money on lock. Tyga said on the Breakfast club that apart from the signing on fee he has never got a cheque from YM, he lives off tour money and the Reebok deal not bad but Birdman hustling.

hahahaaaaaa. i wonder if this also applies to nicki minaj, lil wayne and drake though since they are the breadwinners.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
joV7zD4j3gxMy.png

Also, #Been#Trill dropped their first single
https://soundcloud.com/illuminati-ams/illuminati-ams-x-been-trill

o gawd
This is kinda dope. (the song, fuck Keef)

Have no idea what the next album will sound like it. Supposedly Skrillex and Daft Punk worked with him on it too.
I don't think Daft Punk cut a track, they probably just listened to what Ye had. I think as much as it'd be dope to have another Daft Punk x Ye song, Kanye isn't the type to retread old ground.

PBY

Banned
This is kinda dope. (the song, fuck Keef)

I don't think Daft Punk cut a track, they probably just listened to what Ye had. I think as much as it'd be dope to have another Daft Punk x Ye song, Kanye isn't the type to retread old ground.

Seems like it could go either way

While recording, Daft Punk found time in their schedules to jam with Kanye West for his next album. At their Paris studio, they laid down a combination of live and programmed drums while Kanye worked out rough vocals on the fly. "It was very raw: he was rapping – kind of screaming primally, actually," Thomas says. "Kanye doesn’t give a fuck," Guy-Manuel adds. "He’s a good friend." Director (and longtime Daft Punk compatriot) Michel Gondry says that Kanye recently played him "two songs" that sprang from the session. "One of them, I told him it sounded solid and powerful – I envisioned a cube when I heard it," Gondry says. "He told me, Chris Cunningham’s already directing the video!"

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
2Chainz ft. Lil Wayne - Yuck video. NSFW bits.

Common - Open Letter Pt. II.

Young Dro & Decatur - I'm Diffrent Freestyle. This goes.

Seems like it could go either way

While recording, Daft Punk found time in their schedules to jam with Kanye West for his next album. At their Paris studio, they laid down a combination of live and programmed drums while Kanye worked out rough vocals on the fly. "It was very raw: he was rapping – kind of screaming primally, actually," Thomas says. "Kanye doesn’t give a fuck," Guy-Manuel adds. "He’s a good friend." Director (and longtime Daft Punk compatriot) Michel Gondry says that Kanye recently played him "two songs" that sprang from the session. "One of them, I told him it sounded solid and powerful – I envisioned a cube when I heard it," Gondry says. "He told me, Chris Cunningham’s already directing the video!"
Actually now that I read it again, it could be happening.

Funny seeing people being surprised how disappointing Wu live is. The difference between seeing them nowadays and just a couple years ago is crazy.

First time i seen them like 8-9 years ago was dope as hell. Every one since then has been marginally worse.

Eminem and Jay and the festival kings.

Two of em nailed oxegen in Ireland 2 years ago. Wasnt even a big Em fan till i seen him. Dude can actually rap, as in he doesnt just scream or run out of breath or none of that.

Jay was the same. Makes such a difference for a show.

Seeing Em again in August, should be good.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
idk if any of yall are in boston but :( stay safe brehs

shit is crazy out there. thank goodness twitter and fb exist, i didnt have to try and call anyone. all my friends checked in almost immediately to let everyone know they were alright.

DominoKid

kendrick lamar really is the perfect foil for drake as far as being the 2 biggest new rappers, now that i think about it.

that isn't meant to be a knock on either one btw.

No Kanye? Guess that rumour is debunked :(

This is bad. I don't think it sounds like I'm On One though (which should be a good thing, but it somehow manages to be even worse).

When will these guys realize nobody wants any more Weezy/Drake/Ross tracks?

I agree completely but the fans eat it up though. Watch the youtube counters start flying up

DominoKid

No Kanye? Guess that rumour is debunked :(

This is bad. I don't think it sounds like I'm On One though (which should be a good thing, but it somehow manages to be even worse).

When will these guys realize nobody wants any more Weezy/Drake/Ross tracks?

when they stop being hits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom