• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
547777_10151545956054890_1459172191_n.jpg
Doot Doola Doot Doo...

caesar

Banned
It's pretty evenly split between people who enjoy the simp king and people who think he shits out tired and boring garbage. It's just most of the fuck drake camp got bored of talking shit about him a while back. It's the same way with Kanye. There are a lot of people who think he's completely lost any ounce of talent he used to have, but that whole debate just got run into the ground so we mostly keep it to ourselves.

Wait people think that when 808s came out before MBDTF?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Oh damn. You go to UCR? My sister goes there and was asking me if I wanted to go. I actually went to Spring Splash a couple years back when Curren$y and Big Boi performed. That show popped off!

Anyway, to answer your question...I saw Soul at Paid Dues this year so I might pass on this and I'd probably say that you should too. I feel like his performance is more suited towards smaller venues where he's the star of the show. Something like this would just leave him in the shadows of the headliner, giving you an audience that doesn't know or care who he is. But if you don't mind that at all, then you should definitely go.
yup, bout to graduate as well. Alright then, thanks for the insight. Time to see if I can make a quick buck.

Esch

Banned
that space ghost video. man that dude is overly concerned with assholes. he gives off this whole serial rapist vibe, creeps me out

iavi

that space ghost video. man that dude is overly concerned with assholes. he gives off this whole serial rapist vibe, creeps me out

That shit about Trina was mad creepy.

I died when the yahoo post was brought out, though. Ethulwulf was funny as fuck too.

Esch

Banned
That shit about Trina was mad creepy.

I died when the yahoo post was brought out, though. Ethulwulf was funny as fuck too.
all im saying is that dude would have no qualms about taking the pussy. he creeped me out to the point to where i kinda dont wanna fuck w/ his music for a bit. not just the sex shit, but his whole steez. scust

Cudder

Scott Mescudi ‏@ducidni 23m
HIT ME WITH YOUR STATE, CITY AND EXACT ADDRESS OF THE STORE THATS NOT RELEASING OR DOESNT HAVE THE ALBUM

dude be worried about dem first week sales lol. my whole timeline is now a list of stores across the US.

That's actually pretty good...until the chorus starts. She sounds horrible when she tries to speed up her flow.

Yeah, it's not a great performance but I think what I like about it is the juxtaposition of her style with the piano and strings. The instrumental is actually really good during intro/bridge with the live instruments.

PBY

Banned
Yeah, it's not a great performance but I think what I like about it is the juxtaposition of her style with the piano and strings. The instrumental is actually really good during intro/bridge with the live instruments.

So literally every aspect of the track that isn't her

check your emoticons. they're all showing a coli rehosting image

yeah did she ask for a verse from flunkie? i'm sure she had better choices out there.

iavi

No. Her accent is key to giving that vibe of opposites that I'm talking about when I say juxtaposition. A different style wouldn't have the same effect.

It's that juxtaposition that fucks the whole thing up for me. It's not clashing in a way that makes for good contrast, it's just clashing; girl doesn't know how to go over live accompaniment for anything.

new danny song from coachella

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUhdSlOCK2Y

damn that goes hard

#Bangbang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom