• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iavi

Birdman got Young Money on lock. Tyga said on the Breakfast club that apart from the signing on fee he has never got a cheque from YM, he lives off tour money and the Reebok deal not bad but Birdman hustling.

Probably why The Weeknd said fuck all that bullshit.

DominoKid

Taylor Allderdice > ONIFC > Cabin Fever 2

Cabin Fever 2 is just a big ol wtf to me for the most part.
ONIFC is about to get a lot of burn this summer. It's not a December album by any means.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
When Tyga said on The Breakfast Club he didn't get a cheque from Cash Money outside of them paying for his cheap ass videos and he was okay with it because he's "used to being independent" I shook my fucking head.

DominoKid

^ good lawd that's awful. i bet Kid Sister gets pissed as hell looking at the current female rappers. somehow she was ahead of the trend curve.

i just realized Young Thug used the same beat twice on his mixtape and it was on Keef's album as a bonus track. somebody got over on that one.

iavi

Miizy...

this is literally a top-5-woat-hip-hop thing I've ever seen. Why would you subject us to this?

Cause I want Azalea to have my firstborn son.

Just put it on mute. That's what I did.

More people need to listen to Dessa's new track.

Honestly, I wasn't feeling the latest Dessa. Tracks like The Beekeeper, or Palace, where she can slowly unfold over really let her hit home with her crazy lyricism, imo. This latest one is everywhere, but hits nowhere.

cacophony

French - I ain't worried

1. Once In a While (feat. Max B)
2. Trap House (feat. Birdman & Rick Ross)
3. Ain’t Worried About Nothin
4. Paranoid (feat. C.A.S.H.)
5. When I Want
6. Fuck What Happens Tonight (feat. DJ Khaled, Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg & Scarface)
7. Gifted (feat. The Weeknd)
8. Ballin Out (feat. Jeremih & Diddy)
9. I Told Em
10. Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne)
11. Freaks (feat. Nicki Minaj)
12. We Go Where Ever We Want (feat. Ne-Yo & Raekwon)
13. Bust It Open
14. Drink Freely (feat. Rico Love)
15. Throw It In the Bag (feat. Chinx Drugz)
16. Marble Floors (feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)
17. Ocho Cinco (feat. MGK, Los, Red Cafe & Diddy)
18. If I Die

song is so bad lol, wtf french

Ab is supposed to be at this spring splash thing at my school next month. Sell tickets or go and be bored?
Oh damn. You go to UCR? My sister goes there and was asking me if I wanted to go. I actually went to Spring Splash a couple years back when Curren$y and Big Boi performed. That show popped off!

Anyway, to answer your question...I saw Soul at Paid Dues this year so I might pass on this and I'd probably say that you should too. I feel like his performance is more suited towards smaller venues where he's the star of the show. Something like this would just leave him in the shadows of the headliner, giving you an audience that doesn't know or care who he is. But if you don't mind that at all, then you should definitely go.

DominoKid

French - I ain't worried

1. Once In a While (feat. Max B)
2. Trap House (feat. Birdman & Rick Ross)
3. Ain’t Worried About Nothin
4. Paranoid (feat. C.A.S.H.)
5. When I Want
6. Fuck What Happens Tonight (feat. DJ Khaled, Mavado, Ace Hood, Snoop Dogg & Scarface)
7. Gifted (feat. The Weeknd)
8. Ballin Out (feat. Jeremih & Diddy)
9. I Told Em
10. Pop That (feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne)
11. Freaks (feat. Nicki Minaj)
12. We Go Where Ever We Want (feat. Ne-Yo & Raekwon)
13. Bust It Open
14. Drink Freely (feat. Rico Love)
15. Throw It In the Bag (feat. Chinx Drugz)
16. Marble Floors (feat. Rick Ross, Lil Wayne & 2 Chainz)
17. Ocho Cinco (feat. MGK, Los, Red Cafe & Diddy)
18. If I Die

song is so bad lol, wtf french

just as i thought, they should've just went ahead and made M&C3 the album after Pop That blew up. that would've been dope. this looks like trash.

i agree. mac and cheese 3 was great. there's no chance he will top it with that tracklist and the song he just released. he even threw in ocho cincooooo

edit: okay who's producing denzel curry's shit? his stuff bangs. i'm looking forward to his tape

DominoKid

i agree. mac and cheese 3 was great. there's no chance he will top it with that tracklist and the song he just released. he even threw in ocho cincooooo

yeah and that's one of my least favorite tracks on M&C3 here. i wouldnt be surprised if it were one of the few bright spots on the album.

yeah and that's one of my least favorite tracks on M&C3 here. i wouldnt be surprised if it were one of the few bright spots on the album.

it will be the biggest banger on the album by far (including pop that).

you didn't like it? it's so catchy, i think there are too many verses on there though.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Taylor Allderdice > ONIFC > Cabin Fever 2

Cabin Fever 2 is just a big ol wtf to me for the most part.
ONIFC is about to get a lot of burn this summer. It's not a December album by any means.

CF2 is a Juicy J mixtape with weak Wiz filler

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
just as i thought, they should've just went ahead and made M&C3 the album after Pop That blew up. that would've been dope. this looks like trash.

lol what? That has tracks.. Granted I already have a fourth of them.. But looks far from trash

overcast

Onifc sounded pretty good actually, from what little I heard. Got me wanting to listen to the whole thing.

Lately I've been lazy as hell though.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
You see what you've started Peter, encouraging these motherfuckers to tuck their nuts, wear some skinny jeans, and cry it out while Wiz plays in the background. You have brought terrible pain to this thread by pretending to like wiz.

codhand

I wonder what those talented musicians when they work with rappers. Are they like "people listen to this shit? Wow...at least I got paid"?

it's every musician's dream to play in some back up band for a big pop tour, because that's where the real bread is. play some three chord bs on the guitar, make 5g's a show.

you get fame, money, and it's easy, you can still pursue your other interests, in fact you could fund your own project from the money you made playing tuba on goldigger.

far as I know, Drake is pretty well received here actually. majority liked Take Care.

I can't seem to take to it maybe I have to be in the mood to appreciate it.

I think he's a good spitter on features but whole tracks I dunno his voice and pitch grates on me after awhile.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
far as I know, Drake is pretty well received here actually. majority liked Take Care.

It's pretty evenly split between people who enjoy the simp king and people who think he shits out tired and boring garbage. It's just most of the fuck drake camp got bored of talking shit about him a while back. It's the same way with Kanye. There are a lot of people who think he's completely lost any ounce of talent he used to have, but that whole debate just got run into the ground so we mostly keep it to ourselves.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Ghostface's album sounds really nice.

I love this song.

Blood on the Cobblestones

I can't wait for the brown tape.

Adrian Lounge beats just didn't mesh as well with Ghost flow as I had hoped.

It's pretty evenly split between people who enjoy the simp king and people who think he shits out tired and boring garbage. It's just most of the fuck drake camp got bored of talking shit about him a while back. It's the same way with Kanye. There are a lot of people who think he's completely lost any ounce of talent he used to have, but that whole debate just got run into the ground so we mostly keep it to ourselves.

Preach brother Preach

Esch

Banned
you truly are a man of the people.

Esch

Banned
yeaaaa he Def ain't topping M&C 3 with that list. it looks like the french I like won't be showing up (shot caller, playing in the wind, intro etc etc).

HiResDes

gE6EQ21.png

...If you don't know who he is, he produced Jodye.

DangerStepp

Really enjoying this new Ghostface so far.

I'm not an expert on his solo catalogue, but I'm feeling the production on this.

Lots of it feels like music Tarantino uses or something out of Django Unchained; production has a vintage feel full of organs and horns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom