• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Who needs alarms when you have Flex to drop bombs?

Was super weird, he came out at the very end of Meek Mills set, played a blip of One Blood, then a bit of G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT and then they cut to J. Cole being asked about disappointing Nas lol

J. Cole signed to G-Unit confirmed.

Wait. Is G-Unit still around? Is J. Cole still around?

Jhene Aiko and Chance The Rapper are officially apart of TDE.

jhene-aiko.jpg

<3

We knew about Chance for a minute. I thought Jhene was already part of the group

Yeah, was a rumor at the time right? I was just annoyed cause son has been doing it quite a bit lately EX: Riff Raff being banned from Summer Jam, etc etc. I had to google it. Yeha, I'm lazy but if you will post about it, at least you know give some links like to Riff Raff hilarious response and saying he was banned.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Yeah, was a rumor at the time right? I was just annoyed cause son has been doing it quite a bit lately lately EX: Riff Raff being banned from Summer Jam, etc etc. I had to google it. Yeha, I'm lazy but if you will post about it, at least you know give some links like to Riff Raff hilarious response and saying he was banned.

Calm down Snoop.

Yeah, was a rumor at the time right? I was just annoyed cause son has been doing it quite a bit lately EX: Riff Raff being banned from Summer Jam, etc etc. I had to google it. Yeha, I'm lazy but if you will post about it, at least you know give some links like to Riff Raff hilarious response and saying he was banned.

My Word is Bond, dawg

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This Wu-Tang performance is much better than their last one which was embarassing.

Meth for the most part holding up the rest of the Wu.

EDIT: Inspectah Deck murdering that Triumph verse.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yo that hat 2Chainz is wearing tho. German army helmet swag.

EDIT: Rocky just brought out Bone Thugs & Harmony.

EDIT2: AND Q!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Kendrick taking over the stage after being brought out for Fucking Problems.

Doing Backseat Freestyle first though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How the fuck is French headlining this? Better be a front for Ye as the real headliner, or else this is gonna be weak. Hell I'd even take Wayne if he does IAMAHBII tracks.

iavi

Fuck seeing all these lames in a stadium like this. Only a few rap acts I'd drop that dollar for in a venue like this.

DominoKid

i missed the best part of summerjam. Papoose's as the surprise headliner.

ScHoolboy Q &#10004; @ScHoolBoyQ
THats rigHt pap go EAT fuck it #yolo

BLzlQdwCEAAM1qY.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom