• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matugi

how do i get with a girl who is currently dating a sound cloud rapper (ie he's not exactly good)

i should also mention that the dude is a community college dropout

DominoKid

Yo, why is drake single handedly bringing the part back? We've almost come full circle back into the 90s. Death to snap backs.

shit i almost got the triple part in the side of my head like Kendrick the other day
KendrickLamar1.jpg

i went w/ the mohawk fade like Usher though.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
how do i get with a girl who is currently dating a sound cloud rapper (ie he's not exactly good)

i should also mention that the dude is a community college dropout

You should battle rap him like in 8 mile and then be all like "but you dropped out of community college son." Then she'll see what a mistake she made, throw herself at you then you can both go to Pizza Hut and get breadsticks.

Matugi

I'm dying

please don't die i don't want blood on my hands

WanderingWind said:
You should battle rap him like in 8 mile and then be all like "but you dropped out of community college son." Then she'll see what a mistake she made, throw herself at you then you can both go to Pizza Hut and get breadsticks.

my freestyle game is not up to snuff

WanderingWind

Must be nice to be able to do shit with your hair. I either have to shave it to look criminal or just look like every white dude in every Adam Sandler movie ever

Esch

Banned
Must be nice to be able to do shit with your hair. I either have to shave it to look criminal or just look like every white dude in every Adam Sandler movie ever

You could go for the tom hardy

2c0d41af30985e050587a60d85058b37.jpg

I rocked something like that for a bit. Can't really have a job with a cut like that though
dead.png

WanderingWind

well the awkward part is i'm entering college and she's entering college and that dude is 22

yeah i think i should let this be lol

You're entering college and worrying about a girl?

They will come, my man. Don't let the uncertainty of summer turn you bitchmade.

DominoKid

well the awkward part is i'm entering college and she's entering college and that dude is 22

yeah i think i should let this be lol

ah the old "mature" bum. sounds like a losing battle but i'm sure she'll wise up soon. if not for you then for somebody. i say smash it out w/ no regrets if you can. just dont get attached.

Matugi

You're entering college and worrying about a girl?

They will come, my man. Don't let the uncertainty of summer turn you bitchmade.

nah dude i'm not really worried about it haha i just thought that we were gonna hook up because she seems to be into me then i find out she has this sketchy relationship

WanderingWind

nah dude i'm not really worried about it haha i just thought that we were gonna hook up because she seems to be into me then i find out she has this sketchy relationship

Yeah, so fuck her and go about your day. You ain't trying to get married!

College...where sex flows like water. Man. Man.

You're about to have a good ass time...lol

Matugi

Yeah, so fuck her and go about your day. You ain't trying to get married!

College...where sex flows like water. Man. Man.

You're about to have a good ass time...lol

you're telling me haha

I'm going to chapel hill where the atmosphere is beautiful and the chicks even more so. I couldn't be more psyched

Tokubetsu

^^^^Antoniobanderas.gif. Also, what the fuck with that Avy toku

This is an intervention, a simp intervention.

This what happens when dudes think a cut and some new jordans will get them laid when it all it does is let them get played harder. If you got nothing there besides what you have on you'll get clowned. If you can't get laid in college you are failing miserably at life.

Tokubetsu

Be careful in chapel hill though. It's long haired white girls who do coke central. You may or may not be about that life. As a junior member im just gonna assume you aren't.

We are talking about NC right?

DominoKid

you're telling me haha

I'm going to chapel hill where the atmosphere is beautiful and the chicks even more so. I couldn't be more psyched

enjoy it. your girls are way finer and a whole lot more personable than App's. and there's way more shit to do too. i love going down to chapel hill.

WanderingWind

Yes, unchecked I grow that. Which is why I buzz it.

I want to say black folks got awesome hair. Is that racist? I feel that's racist.

Tokubetsu

Yes, unchecked I grow that. Which is why I buzz it.

I want to say black folks got awesome hair. Is that racist? I feel that's racist.

You think this, 'til you grow a fro and live somewhere that gets even decently warm. Then you realize why so many brothers and sisters favor the buzz or low crop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom