• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's him going in on Nas or something because idk. It just seems weird he made a track called that then said just a few days ago about how he needs to stop acting like the greats are untouchable etc etc

The title just makes it seem like that's his dad or something lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
I can see a track called, let my mom down, or let my daughter down. Hell, the Yeezy song about Hov makes sense. Nas ain't this dude's father, biological or otherwise. It should be titled, Eat A Sack Of Baby Dicks Nas, or pay your child support Nas.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
1. Villuminati
2. Kerney Sermon (Skit)
3. LAnd Of The Snakes
4. Power Trip featuring Miguel
5. Mo Money (Interlude)
6. Trouble
7. Runaway
8. She Knows featuring Amber Coffman
9. Rich Niggaz
10. Where's Jermaine? (Skit)
11. Forbidden Fruit featuring Kendrick Lamar
12. Chaining Day
13. Ain't That Some Shit (Interlude)
14. Crooked Smile featuring TLC
15. Let Nas Down
16. Born Sinner featuring James Fauntleroy
*17. Miss America
*18. New York Times featuring 50 Cent & Bas
*19. Is She Gon Pop
*20. Niggaz Know
*21. Sparks Will Fly featuring Jhene Aiko

Edit:
Let Nas down though... Some of yall say worst title, I say best title ever.

"Man the song is not called I disappointed Nas! It's called Let Nas down"

kinda got hyped for the kendrick feature..but the song is called forbidden fruit, so I'm not sure what to expect

Esch

Banned
1. Villuminati
2. Kerney Sermon (Skit)
3. LAnd Of The Snakes
5. Mo Money (Interlude)
6. Trouble
7. Runaway
9. Rich Niggaz
12. Chaining Day
15. Let Nas Down
*17. Miss America
*19. Is She Gon Pop
*20. Niggaz Know

Edit:
ibYaa5tHwvllP.gif

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
drake calls lil wayne papi in that 5 am in toronto song.

PAUSE!

kinda got hyped for the kendrick feature..but the song is called forbidden fruit, so I'm not sure what to expect

I mean I am expecting it to mean that cause cole is so emo as to make a song solely to genuflect to Nas ball sack....

but on the flip this cou ld be like that song Nas made for Rakim on street disciple that was dope and respectful...

its likely going to be some song about cole not keeping it real and going pop blah blah ignoring that nas made "oochie wally" type bullshit

Just noticed Ninjas know isn't on the album

thats a positive because that song sucked.

Is anyone going to make an OP for Born Sinner? Or would it be to tiring?

dbl entendre

codhand

The other, a collaboration between Goose Island Brewing and Pitchfork performers Killer Mike and El-P, is called Run the Jewels (which is also the name of Killer Mike and El-P’s musical collaboration). It is a 5.4-percent alcohol, dry-hopped Belgian wheat ale.

ha, gotta try this....

Tokubetsu

You can expect them to harp on some topic they've probably both beaten to death (it probably has to do with a girl).

1. Villuminati
2. Kerney Sermon (Skit)
3. LAnd Of The Snakes
5. Mo Money (Interlude)
6. Trouble
7. Runaway
9. Rich Niggaz
12. Chaining Day
15. Let Nas Down
*17. Miss America
*19. Is She Gon Pop
*20. Niggaz Know

Edit:

1347919736_smh.gif

I bet that this dude didn't have any skits or interludes on his album until he heard GKMC.

No interesting features (Kendrick is on the chorus, no verse), all Cole production. I guarantee this album will have the sonic punch of a church piano lady, weak drums, no bass, and some wack ass narrative that tries to be smart.

Cole won't make the next step until he stops being a god damn fanboy. Drake and Kendrick use whatever sound fits what they want to say, but it's always lush and powerful. This dude Cole's music couldn't pierce a wet paper bag. Listen to the drums on Power Trip...

Recon

Banned
1347919736_smh.gif

I bet that this dude didn't have any skits or interludes on his album until he heard GKMC.

No interesting features (Kendrick is on the chorus, no verse), all Cole production. I guarantee this album will have the sonic punch of a church piano lady, weak drums, no bass, and some wack ass narrative that tries to be smart.

Cole won't make the next step until he stops being a god damn fanboy. Drake and Kendrick use whatever sound fits what they want to say, but it's always lush and powerful. This dude Cole's music couldn't pierce a wet paper bag. Listen to the drums on Power Trip...

Do you feel your dick softening and run to the computer to make a "i hate cole" post everyday? I feel bad for you.

PBY

Banned
Have chumbawumba stuck in my head, with I let nas down replacing the get knocked down part.

Shit gets weird towards the end of the workday.

He had an interlude on CW:SS :p

Do you feel your dick softening and run to the computer to make a "i hate cole" post everyday? I feel bad for you.

I don't hate Cole. I smile at him like my only son that made it, but is now selling pyramid schemes at the barber store instead of trying to get a job.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
1. Villuminati
2. Kerney Sermon (Skit)
3. LAnd Of The Snakes
5. Mo Money (Interlude)
6. Trouble
7. Runaway
9. Rich Niggaz
12. Chaining Day
15. Let Nas Down
*17. Miss America
*19. Is She Gon Pop
*20. Niggaz Know

Edit:
it all looks trash
1oVX2vN.gif

Have chumbawumba stuck in my head, with I let nas down replacing the get knocked down part.

I LET NAS DOWN BUT HE GOT UP AGAIN, YOURE NEVER GKNNA KEEP NAS DOWN.

Jay pours him a whiskey drink
Jay pours him a vodka drink
Jay pours him a lager drink
Jay pours him a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of Illmatic times
He sings the songs that remind him of Nastradamus times

DominoKid

1347919736_smh.gif

damn.

LMFAO

Macca

I LET NAS DOWN BUT HE GOT UP AGAIN, YOURE NEVER GKNNA KEEP NAS DOWN.

Jay pours him a whiskey drink
Jay pours him a vodka drink
Jay pours him a lager drink
Jay pours him a cider drink
He sings the songs that remind him of Illmatic times
He sings the songs that remind him of Nastradamus times
GAF-Hop |OT8| I LET NAS DOWN BUT HE GOT UP AGAIN, YOURE NEVER GKNNA KEEP NAS DOWN.

Detox

Criticising Cole for a song written by Jay and forced on by the Roc, ya'll should be ashamed. The son, the stan, Chico, Manolo let down King Esco he has never been able to reach his heights and in his old age as he looks down at his limp dick that not even B can get hard he realises he never will attain those achievements.

Jitters

fjchzl4.png

sometimes I wonder what people who review music expect. Like seriously what the fuck did you expect from French Montana, some avant garde experimental next level shit? No an album full of bangers and that's exactly what he delivered
That is a spot on score.
Yea.

If some combo of Eschaton Thabiz PP HiRes and Discotheque give something their seal of approval, I take notice.

A lot of ass kissing in this thread.

Let Nas Down is song title of the year.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
For the most I don't need names to know who is posting anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom