• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People have been saying they've been "beefing" for the last little while and taking shots at each other. I didn't see it but maybe that's true. Thanks Drake for letting Weeknd come up off you, he's a better artist anyway.

wonder if that had anything to do with the weeknds major label signing. thought drake was pulling the strings. wouldnt be the first time weeknd burned someone helping him out tho

niiiice

thabiz

What you should be listening to today.

Reks_Rev_CocktailFRONT-2-300x300.jpg

REKS - Revolution Cocktail
I Remember ft. Big Pooh

762-1-300x300.jpg

Ill Bill - The Grimy Awards
Severed Heads Of State ft. EL-P

01GensuDean_PlanetAsia_Abrasions_655-300x300.jpg

Planet Asia & Gensu Dean - Abrasions
Album Stream/Purchase

Bishman

anything else to get hyped for? Im waiting for

- Juicy J album
- Future album
- Danny Brown album
- Main Attrakionz mixtapes

ScHoolboy Q - Oxymoron
Ab-Soul & JMSN - Unit 6
Kendrick / J. Cole album
Danny Brown album
Juicy J album
The Weeknd album
Eminem album
Jay-Z album
Kanye album
Jay Electronica album
Pusha T album

thabiz

Any word on what time that REKS is supposed to drop?

I swear to god. Fucking Hip Hop artists.

From his Twitter 20min ago.
Sorry to my fans worldwide REVOLUTION COCKTAIL will not drop today. Cant wait for you to here this project but not ready. Late March y'all

If it wasnt ready then you should say something earlier. not the day of the release. jackass.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I swear to god. Fucking Hip Hop artists.

From his Twitter 20min ago.

If it wasnt ready then you should say something earlier. not the day of the release. jackass.
lol according to CPT he told y'all relatively early. You could've been on radio silence about the release for days, lol.

MMaRsu

I was gonna write a message that was basically just "You're fucking awful" but that's not based or positive so, love everything. Enjoy your next bike ride to the coffee shop. Peace.

Man that's hard Toku, what's up with that shit homie :(.

T Dollarz

Can I get a quick roundup of some of the best songs of 2013 so far to drop? Wanted to keep a running playlist on my iPod for the year but I forgot and now I'm 2 months behind, but it's been slow so far so shouldn't be too hard to quickly catch up. Right now I'm thinking the Juicy J/The Weeknd track is on there for sure

thabiz

Do you actually recommend doing just that? Sorry if I'm coming off as an inconsiderate prick but I'm just curious. I know its more then picking the right songs and mixing them together.

dead serious.

Its a long standing tradition with DJ's. Its the beauty of the art. Its a very DIY artform.

Teaching yourself will also develop your own sound and style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom