• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jay Electronica album

homer-laughing.gif

sheeeeit

Going to see Erykah Badu perform tonight. I'll try to see what's up with that Jay Electronica. Maybe she got some dirt on him.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
I wonder how much money Jay Electronica has. Seriously, how can he be doing nothing for so long.

only you can help jay electronica find inspiration for his next album. for as little as a cup of coffee a day or 2 gold chains a month, you too could help an artist find his muse.

iavi

Inuyasha reference just makes me not want to download

Inuyasha's EDs were my biggest guilty weaboo pleasure coming up. You not bout that life, you not bout that life, but don't let what I say stop you from taking the journey.

Yaaah despite how wack that ASAP rocky track was, I was really happy to see those producers on a major label album.

Can't wait to hear them cook up some more stuff with Deniro Farrar

//B1G

Banned
should i change my avatar or does everyone know me by this one by now?
i only really post in here on gaf anyway.

Jay Sosa

Great I updated my Xbox just to find out I can't buy on demand games with points. kinda shit is this. Anyway, I know I posted it before but the tape is just so awesome I..hell why am I explaining myself:

click to stream/DL

oh and speaking of changing avatars..spring training started.

whooo go yankees raising the league age average ever since 2010

To be real esch when I say that being my favorite I never think of the special flavors only nachos cheese and cool ranch lol

If that wasn't the case then I would have named some spicy flavoured Doritos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom