• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT7| Either die the GOAT or live long enough to become Nas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish. Nah two separate times. Came very close with a milf as well, some serious housewives be in asking me all bout wine and shit. Married housewives flirt more than the girls my age, ive faith I can make it happen before the end of the semester.

Doom?
MF Grimm?
Slick Rick

also lol@ kentpaul, i dont dislike UK emcees but the USA eats your lunch. sorry.

I meant UK rappers who are active only in the UK, not the ones who are active in america. For some reason i dont consider them UK when they make it in america.

Dizzy is the man tho.

Devlin is a fuckhead and he cant rap.

I meant UK rappers who are active only in the UK, not the ones who are active in america. For some reason i dont consider them UK when they make it in america.

Dizzy is the man tho.

Devlin is a fuckhead and he cant rap.
I wouldn't either. I was about to go all dave chappelle and say US delegation takes those 3 rappers as US rappers. Yall can have Jay elec.

thabiz

I never thought i would hear something worse than Linkin Park.

Professor Green. Please come up to the stage and claim your prize.

WOW.

No shit? What games did you work on?

so far I worked on:

Aeon Flux (first game was in QA, before I became a level designer)

Spy Hunter: Nowhere To Run (the one with The Rock, lol)

Ghostbusters (probably the best received game I've worked on)

Def Jam Rapstar (probably the most fun game I've worked on...I basically got paid to do hip-hop karaoke)

Kinect Star Wars (Prequel Star Wars and Kinect (often deserved) hate combined? Sheeeit)

The new Walking Dead game coming out in a couple weeks (shitty screenshots and video clips have not done us any favors, though hopefully it'll get a better response when it's actually played, since there's some unique ideas in it)

//B1G

Banned
I wish. Nah two separate times. Came very close with a milf as well, some serious housewives be in asking me all bout wine and shit. Married housewives flirt more than the girls my age, ive faith I can make it happen before the end of the semester.
Haha dude I feel you on that, I worked graveyards at a gas station and milfs would straight up demand we get a room after my shift. It was crazy, they're so straightforward that shit catches you off guard.

lmao I saw a destructoid stream on twitch tv for rapstar and it was hilarious, especially when they needed filler words for the censors.

A friend of mine had rapstar, she said she never played it much. I remember one time we were all there smoking and drinking and we were playing it, was fun a shit with a few drinks on you.

Esch

Banned
Best tracks on adrift:

Garbage bag money freestyle
wiz/juicy joint
young roddy song
young roddy/spitta song
morey boogie boards
tiger uppercut
chinx/chevy woods joint

the fact that i like the mac miller songs on there makes me want to give myself a shotgun lobotomy

so far I worked on:

Aeon Flux (first game was in QA, before I became a level designer)

Spy Hunter: Nowhere To Run (the one with The Rock, lol)

Ghostbusters (probably the best received game I've worked on)

Def Jam Rapstar (probably the most fun game I've worked on...I basically got paid to do hip-hop karaoke)

Kinect Star Wars (Prequel Star Wars and Kinect (often deserved) hate combined? Sheeeit)

The new Walking Dead game coming out in a couple weeks (shitty screenshots and video clips have not done us any favors, though hopefully it'll get a better response when it's actually played, since there's some unique ideas in it)

Nothing better than having your mom walk in while you're singing Push It by Salt n Pepa so you can advance to the next level :/

You guys had to put that song in didntcha

Nothing better than having your mom walk in while you're singing Push It by Salt n Pepa so you can advance to the next level :/

You guys had to put that song in didntcha

worst song on the game, by far. Song is fine on Dance Central to dance to, but as far as actually rapping it goes, shit is terrible, lol

The game did give me a new found respect for Twista though, heh

//B1G

Banned
Hiiiilife you see the AF isn't reporting drone strikes anymore ? And so it begins. The US is FUCKED guys, I dunno if you know, but it really truly is.
Perpetual war machine
Cops not constitutionally obliged to protect us
For-profit prisons making money by jailing us
Corporations writing basically all legislation
Legal slavery in prisons

Your children will just be commerce to the ultra elite. Nothing more than sheep herded from the womb to a cell to work for free. That's the 'state of the union' in a nutshell for you. Do your research. Get out now or be proactive. Don't let your kids grow up in this place 10 or 15 years down the line if you plan on being a good parent.

//B1G

Banned
Ha ab-soul is all about that illuminati bullshit. What I'm saying is factual. Straight up. No hyperbole, no bullshit.

PBY

Banned
Ha ab-soul is all about that illuminati bullshit. What I'm saying is factual. Straight up. No hyperbole, no bullshit.
Well. What you're presenting are facts- but then you connect the dots to present a hyperbolic vision of the future.

//B1G

Banned
Well yeah the end was just conjecture but really tbh that's how it's going to be. I could go on and on in that regard, I just went to a seminar last weekend for the for-profit industry and the 'commerce' quote was what the presentation ended on (though not the sheep part).

Tokubetsu

Best tracks on adrift:

Garbage bag money freestyle
wiz/juicy joint
young roddy song
young roddy/spitta song
morey boogie boards
tiger uppercut
chinx/chevy woods joint

the fact that i like the mac miller songs on there makes me want to give myself a shotgun lobotomy

I know man but i guess even Mac Miller can shine sometimes lol.

Fucking with MILFs is where it's at. All you gotta do is be slightly different from the other dudes at the bar. A lot of dudes just want to bang an older woman so they can tell their friends, like this shit is a game. I'm actually about this life though. All you have to do is be a little different from the other guys in the bar. Let some losers go up to her first, then wait and wait until later in the evening. Finally go up and kick your game but be subtle and shit. You'll have someone's mother buying you Beats by Dre in no time.

Older chicks tend to have better asses than young chicks imo, at least the ones I go for. And they know how to suck dick.

//B1G

Banned
I'm like 20 minutes away from Scottsdale which is old rich bitch heaven, you can go to a club and walk out with a new car haha but I still have yet to work that angle for some reason. Probably should because for the older ladies love me.
I got this 40 year old Filipino I met in school hitting me up constantly to come over, I just never have the time. We're supposed to meet up tonight though actually, we'll see how it goes.

Aye I ain't even lying though esch, that's just honestly the state of affairs right now. I keep up on this shit.
And tguy I checked out the shit with Swervin on it a while back, is there something newer?

Fucking with MILFs is where it's at. All you gotta do is be slightly different from the other dudes at the bar. A lot of dudes just want to bang an older woman so they can tell their friends, like this shit is a game. I'm actually about this life though. All you have to do is be a little different from the other guys in the bar. Let some losers go up to her first, then wait and wait until later in the evening. Finally go up and kick your game but be subtle and shit. You'll have someone's mother buying you Beats by Dre in no time.

Older chicks tend to have better asses than young chicks imo, at least the ones I go for. And they know how to suck dick.

image.php

I had to

I'm like 20 minutes away from Scottsdale which is old rich bitch heaven, you can go to a club and walk out with a new car haha but I still have yet to work that angle for some reason. Probably should because for the older ladies love me.
I got this 40 year old Filipino I met in school hitting me up constantly to come over, I just never have the time. We're supposed to meet up tonight though actually, we'll see how it goes.

Aye I ain't even lying though esch, that's just honestly the state of affairs right now. I keep up on this shit.
And tguy I checked out the shit with Swervin on it a while back, is there something newer?
Oh yeah, Black Up has Swervin. My bad, you told me that once ans I thought you meant that was the only song you heard

//B1G

Banned
Yeah I checked it a while back from the recommendation of a Brooklyn music head haha
I like the 'sound', but dude's rapping was kinda ehhh. He makes good tunes though for sure.
What else ya got?

Tokubetsu

Video is dooope. Track is like idk ... Exactly the same as underachievers?
And I know you like TWIII, but you ever heard a full tape? This what I been bumping all morning. How many people going to start an album with a track with the same couple bars on repeat all the way through? Haha ill.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoD6D-sfqOA

I have a double album thats just greatest hits. Don't know if it has tracks off this on there.

http://youtu.be/7yX3arH-aFI

//B1G

Banned
I have a double album thats just greatest hits. Don't know if it has tracks off this on there.

http://youtu.be/7yX3arH-aFI

oh yeah genesis? yeah that's got the killerest shit
dude my friend that i turned onto memphis shit showed ME red rum back in the day, i hadn't gone through pat's discog and he was playing that shit one day and i'm like DAYUM that goes hard! it's been one of my favorites ever since.

Tokubetsu

haha, that's all i have for now BIG, i have actually been slacking a lot lately when it comes to music cause my headphones i use for work broke and i haven't replaced them yet
Erick is a great addition to them I feel. Dude kills it. You listen to that ST 2 lettaz yet?

I haven't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom